• Asics

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

What's your favorite shoe brand... why?

Sorry if I didn't include all the brands. If you like another, select other and say what brand please.

nadroJ

CF Legend
Vns, they do the grooviest shoes ever! they have something to suit everyone, IMO, and they aren't expensive either.

Lain

Giga Poster
Sam said:
Why are there only chavvy trainer brands up there?

Converse isn't a chavvy trainer brand!

converse%201917.gif

Mike

Giga Poster
Sam said:

I wouldn't call any of them chavvy brands, as most of them were invented before chavs even existed.

My favourite Trainer brand is Nike, but for normal black shoes, I would have anything that I like.

Jer

Strata Poster
Converse, i have 3 pairs.

2 high tops and low tops.

By the way converse are not chavvy, not sure aobut in britian but in america there punk shoes.

Sam

Giga Poster
Mike said:
Sam said:

I wouldn't call any of them chavvy brands, as most of them were invented before chavs even existed.

My favourite Trainer brand is Nike, but for normal black shoes, I would have anything that I like.

Burburry was, in the 1980's a highly sought after and expensive brand, only the posh people wore it and it was very 'classy' .... need I say more to justify?

What I meant was why aren't there any 'decent' shoe brands there? Those are all trainer makes.

Mike

Giga Poster
What I meant was why aren't there any 'decent' shoe brands there? Those are all trainer makes.

Ahhh...Ok. I must of misunderstood you.

I think that Chinkkarbon was meant to say Trainers in the first place anyway, but why don't you name your favourite non-Trainer shoes anyway?

A

Anonymous

Nike for me all thow TN's Are the S****** Trainers ever made they fall apart within About 2 days of having them.

A

Anonymous

Well yeah are not technically chavvys trainers, just they are traines that chavs wear:p

well yeah my choice isnt up there but its most proably:

Etnies or Circa

Nadia

Mega Poster
Any vintagey shoes!! I own 2 pairs of trainers and they're 80s Nike hi-tops and I have a pair of Lonsdale ones. but yeah they're all minging ones up there in the poll!!

JonSev

Roller Poster
Hmm...I tried Pumas once...nice for jeans look a little weird in shorts.

I have a pair of Adidas that I wear for shorts...not totally in love with them. Not really in love with their other stuff too.

Never liked Nikes....I dont know why.

My old favorite was K-Swiss, but they changed the design for the Original and it looks really ugly now so I dont like it anymore.

So...I guess that leaves me with Adidas. I like their really low ones with like tire treads on the bottom. Look nice, never bought one, always did.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Erm, I can't really afford any of the above! Well, not any decent ones anyway. I'm hankering after a pair of Adidas Stan Smiths at the moment, which I will get at some point, because they just go so well with jeans.

I've spent the last 3/4 years just getting cheap-ass Lonsdales from Burtons for ?30, but they just don't last. 6 months after buying them, they begin leaking... and no-one likes wet feet.

Nadia

Mega Poster
^haha robbage I still have my mega ancient ones!!! Now they're mainly used for work, ooo the joys of wearing trainers at work lolol!!!! I'd still like some more for driving etc lol!!!!

Macrae

Roller Poster
By far converse. I love the damn things, it's all I really wear shoe-wise. I adore the look and best of all their reasonably priced, between ?10-?20!

Fi

Mega Poster
Converse look the best but i find them really uncomfortable. Addidas are by far the most comfortable, nike's aren't bad either.