What's new

Fave park merch.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
The natural follow up to the disappointing merch thread.

Some of mine:
The good hefty square based shot glass from thorpe park - sadly disappeared during a move, think it was of Stealth.
A bottle opener from IMG worlds. (UAE parks had decent merch!)
Six flags New England had a great batman snow globe, thought I'd leave it and buy one from Great adventure later in the trip - but they didn't have them..
On the farup live, heide park had an ash tray in the shape of a rapids boat - I don't smoke but Even I consiered buying it!

These days I tend to be limited to pens, t-shirts and the occasional plastic mug!

Hows about you guys?

Howie

Donkey in a hat
These days I tend to be limited to pens, t-shirts and the occasional plastic mug!

Oh come off it Dan, we all know you like the fluffies. ;)

Big mugs are pretty cool. I do like my big Swarm mug. Guzzling tea from it right now. Also got a nice I305 one which I'm very fond of.
The occasional T-shirt or hoodie, but not much else for me (although I would make an exception for a Fantawild Dragon).

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
I like shirts because I can wear them. Maps are pretty cool to collect, I guess. Other than that, I can't be assed to spend more money than I need to.

Edward M

Strata Poster
I'm not much into merch since I don't tend to wear park shirts often. I used to do more map collecting, but I just always forget to get them. Instead of spending money, I prefer to just get some decent pictures to remember the trip. Plus, that cheeseburger was 12 **** dollars, and they're not getting another cent out of me... until my next visit.

jayjay

Giga Poster
Probably my Kärnan t shirt. #notafanboy
19C3Blq.jpg

Actually I do love a good simple mug. Even if it's European "clearly-for-coffee" size.

Pear

Strata Poster
Probably my Kärnan t shirt. #notafanboy
19C3Blq.jpg

Actually I do love a good simple mug. Even if it's European "clearly-for-coffee" size.

Hey I have all of those merch things as well! I really like the shirts they had at Hansa Park.

I have a really cool Lost Gravity mug that's upside down. I don't have access to it right now to take a photo soon but I'll try to get a photo soon.

ATTACKHAMMER

Strata Poster
Shot glasses are my favourite merch.
I also adore my Space Mountain t-shirt, Fuji Q t-shirt, Karnan t-shirt and Katun t-shirt.
Got a few mugs kicking around too.

zazobo

Hyper Poster
I've got a really good metal Silver Star square plate/print thing that is on my wall. It's quite a nice little piece. Other than that, it's mugs. Lots of mugs.

I used to buy hoodies but that just got too pricey after a few.

Hutch

Strata Poster
Got some t-shirts and a bunch of park maps. I've actually been getting around to organizing some of my maps on some poster boards for decor.

My favorite t-shirts are for Skyrush (obviously), Phoenix, and Maverick. I won't always get t-shirts though, just depends on if a like a coaster and the design is good.

Benenen

Hyper Poster
Bought a cork board today to display my minimal postcard and ticket stub collection. I only thought of this a month ago so it's a bit bare but the plan is to fill the board up with new parks over the next few years.
a825d79bad5193fcf01dd87219015791.jpg

Last edited:

Benenen

Hyper Poster
Not really merchandise, but I love my burnt out winning post off the Grand National.
Was allowed to take it from the skip, as long as I didn't flog it on eBay.
"What's eBay?" I said.
Brilliant. Where do you keep that in your house? Must be huge!

rob666

Hyper Poster
In my back yard surrounded by plants...even my wife likes it.
Carried out under the Ark by two of us, trailer down the M55 and M6 home.
The outer frame rotted away, but the rest is in pretty good condition.
"ning Post" actually, the rest was consumed in the fire.

Howie

Donkey in a hat
In my back yard surrounded by plants...even my wife likes it.
Carried out under the Ark by two of us, trailer down the M55 and M6 home.
The outer frame rotted away, but the rest is in pretty good condition.
"ning Post" actually, the rest was consumed in the fire.

That is fab! You need to share a picture of that, Sir. :)

rob666

Hyper Poster
Well, a bit tricky really, lots of photos, all the good old fashioned variety...no camera or mobile.
If I can get my wife to take a digi picture, then e-mail it to dipper Dave, he would probably be able to oblige.
Almost identical to the current one...nice heat blisters still in the plastic from the fire.
Dippy!