Which one do you prefer?

• Fanta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tango

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Macrae

Roller Poster
Yep, i'm sticking with my soft drink theme :D . They both seem to be the two big fizzy orange drinks around (not sure about the USA though). So, which one do you prefer??

Fanta or Tango?

A

Anonymous

I have no idea what this 'Tango' soda is, but we have plenty of Fanta here in the US, and it is quite good. So, Fanta.

A

Anonymous

Tango, Fanta is like pure sugar, yuck :s

Tango is slightly less disgusting ;)

Richie

Hyper Poster
Fanta Orange used to be my favourite drink in the world but I drank it too much and don't like it anymore.

Tango is nice but if you pour it into a glass it has all these manky orange peel things in.

I pick Tango though :D

Ps. Brainwash this is Tango:

028759.jpg

Mike

Giga Poster
Definitely Tango.

Much nicer variety of flavours. (although I don't drink anty fizzy drinks nymore because they f**k my teeth up :()

thx

Mega Poster
I have only had Tango Orange and Apple, they were quite good, but Fanta wins for me, I've had over 13 completely different flavours excluding the 'light'/no sugar versions, well some of them are really great, some not, but overall they are better IMO.

A

Anonymous

Fanta rules, I would rather have Fanta than anything under the moon

Angel

Hyper Poster
Tango

Used to like fanta but Tangos sugary now and im loving it! ;) The whole Fanta Z stuff is just gross!

A

Anonymous

Does tango have a zesty berry or fruit twist flavour??

But the new tango bottles are blaitently for stoners who want to make a cool looking bong. lol

A

Anonymous

"wanna fanta, dont you wanna... fanta fanta..."

I think fanta just tastes more like real fruit. Tango tastes so fake. And, oh well, Fanta originaly comes from germany.

Did you know Fanta has been on the market in Germany since the late 50s? Crazy, huh? The US has it for around 3 years now. har har

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Pretty much agree with Sam. The other flavours of Tango are better, but for sheer oranginess, I just stick with Fanta. Its a damn good hangover cure too, makes you feel infinitely better.

All the other Fantas are pretty wrong. I used to love the red one, but I overdid that a couple of years ago! The green one is just horrible though! And as for Fanta 'Z', does that stand for Zero taste? Because it really doesn't have any! Dr. Pepper 'Z' is the worst though, its just dark brown water.

Scarlet

Mega Poster
Fanta orange can be very nice at times, but all the others are poo. I don't drink Tango anymore, but I remember really liking the Apple one.

However if I do endulge in fizziness, then it would be Fanta.

aly

Mega Poster
Has to be Fanta, and you also get thoose Fantas Slugh Puppie things which are great with Vodka! ;)

Martyn

Giga Poster
Fanta, Tango's orange is so false! Apple Tango's nice though, but this is clearly a poll between the oranges!

Also, Tango make the Cherry Ice Blast, so they do get some credit! :lol:

Kaycee

Roller Poster
Eurgh, can't stand Fanta. I don't really like pure orange juice anyway, so I stick to Tango if I want something remotely orangey.

Although in Thailand they have quite a few different varieties of Fanta - still don't like them though. :D hehe.

spicy

Giga Poster
I always drink Fanta for some reason, although I see no diiference between Tango and Fanta.

So yeah Fanta for me!