What's new

Ever Caught A Peep Vandalizing?

A

Anonymous

Hi everybody, first post here,

I'm sure everyone has suffered the effects of peep vandalizm. I'm sure this behaviour has deep-seated socio-economic roots...

But has anyone ever actually caught peeps in the act?

I did... only once though.

I was in Razor Rocks way back when and noticed a red-faced peep on the peeps list.

I go over there and the angry devil is chucking pop bottles at my lamposts!

I picked up my most senior security guard, "Pops" and put him next to the offender who was still on a rampage. I thought I would get to see Pops take him down. (Pops is old, but he makes up for it in cantankerousness and I figured he could restrain the peep perp until guard #2, Bruno got there and stood on his neck.)

Pops just stood there!

So... very quickly I built a little detention center and placed the peep in there. He was still fuming, but safely behind mesh fence. (It seems he couldn't find a bathroom. ( :lol: )

I've been playing Rct since 2003 and that's the one and only time I have caught a peep vandal in the act.

Anyone else ever caught one?

Thx :)

Snoo

The Legend
This belongs in Coaster Games.. ;)

And yes.. it is quite easy when you find someone who is mad and you just put a bunch of chairs next to the people.

Aaron

Hyper Poster
Re:

Sam said:
Then slap them with your virtual cock.

HAHA

I've never seen a peep vandalise! I just assumed it was something that just happened based on your park rating! I'm gonna have to look out for this one lol