What's new

Europa Park | Voltron | Mack Rides Stryker Coaster | 2024

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Official real world POV!
Does interest me that the POV starts at the base of the 1st launch, can wait to see what's between the station & 1st launch
Turntable has it’s effects turned off too. Can clearly see that there’s ‘stuff’ in there, but they’re saving the reveal for the big day(s.)

Looks like the love child of Helix and The Smiler.

… Smi-lix? 🥴

🎶 Duh duh duh duh duhhhhh… HAaaa Haaaa! 🎶
Definitely getting Smiler vibes from it…

Ethan

Strata Poster
Might bump into you today, look out for a Nemesis Reborn hoodie and say hi if you spot us…

What is this staggered opening all about? 🙈😂

Might bump into you today, look out for a Nemesis Reborn hoodie and say hi if you spot us…

What is this staggered opening all about? 🙈😂
Tried to reply to this but my signal wouldn’t let me!

Think I mayyy have been right next to you then and didn’t realise! Were you guys in the station when Taron went down the second time at around 16:30 or so? If so, my partner and I were in the air gates for the front row when it happened! We gave up eventually though but managed to get two more rides on it in later on luckily. Hope you had a good day!

CSLKennyNI

Giga Poster
There is an effect scene before the 1st launch however they are having issues getting it to work. Likely might be a while by the sounds of it.

With regard to shakiness have heard from a few lucky preview riders so far there is quite the rattle, especially on the outer seats, however they all were still very very positive about the coaster and say it is incredible.

James F

Hyper Poster
If the footage isn't sped up, than that first launch is really punchy for a Mack. I'm going to be at Phantasialand tomorrow, so I'm slightly regretting that I am not staying longer and going down to rust on Friday. I'm sure I'll be back at Europa soon enough. Looks amazing 😀

Joelpagett

Mega Poster
This does look incredible, and something that Europa has needed in the sense of a 'world class' coaster.

Their thrill roller coaster line up is very good, but this looks outstanding.

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Tried to reply to this but my signal wouldn’t let me!

Think I mayyy have been right next to you then and didn’t realise! Were you guys in the station when Taron went down the second time at around 16:30 or so? If so, my partner and I were in the air gates for the front row when it happened! We gave up eventually though but managed to get two more rides on it in later on luckily. Hope you had a good day!
We were in the 2nd and 3rd row’s air gates when it broke down, so definitely us. The rest ditched me to ride something else, I stayed, they started testing the second they left the station. 🙈😂

There’s been quite a few little niggles today, and ride availability issues… Not something I’ve experienced a lot of In Germany before, never mind Phantasialand. What’s happening? :/

Uhrwerk was nowhere near as nice as usual this evening either. Still nice enough, but just didn’t have that wow factor that it’s had on my last 3 stays. :/

Anyway… I gotta stop moaning… I must be turning into a right miserable old git.