What's new

Europa Park | Voltron | Mack Rides Stryker Coaster | 2024

CSLKennyNI

Giga Poster
Guys any updates on the opening off Voltron I’m thinking off heading out mid April

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Officially all they have said is it will not be open for season start.

Unofficially the rumour mill is strong that they have had delays with getting all the trains built in time so late April/early May is the timeframe currently being considered but even at that it likely won't be on full capacity then.
Who knows for sure in the absence of official news but certainly if possible wouldn't rush to the park just incase!

VonRolland

Hyper Poster
Europa are holding a competition, enter your details online & 16 lucky winners will be on the first train in 2024.
Some interesting things to take from the T&C's are:
* Comp ends on the 4th April so will naturally open after this date at some point
* Min of 1.3m & 8 years old

Results will be drawn on 5th April

Attachments

• Voltron 1st ride.jpg
    Voltron 1st ride.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 68

KoastinThruLife

Roller Poster
I booked a trip before we got any of the first rider info and the two park days I happen to have are on the 12th and 13th so I have no chance. I will try my best to enjoy the park but it will be a huge disappointment not having Voltron to ride.

Yes, I understood the risk of booking without an opening date but I needed to do it before prices went up for travel etc.

VonRolland

Hyper Poster
I booked a trip before we got any of the first rider info and the two park days I happen to have are on the 12th and 13th so I have no chance. I will try my best to enjoy the park but it will be a huge disappointment not having Voltron to ride.

Yes, I understood the risk of booking without an opening date but I needed to do it before prices went up for travel etc.
Don't be disappointed be excited you have a very big reason to revisit.

In addition the 4th train was added to the circuit and has been cycling

StevenX

Roller Poster
Very pleased the opening has finally been confirmed and that it'll be open in plenty of time for my early June trip - they were starting to worry me!