What's new

Energylandia | Hyperion | Intamin Hyper coaster

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
According to RCDB, Energylandia have announced on their Facebook page that they will be getting some form of Vekoma roller coaster next year. Considering they are investing on a hotel at some point, I'm not sure what kind of Vekoma this will be. Maybe similar to Lech Coaster? Not much is known at this point besides the manufacturer, however it has been confirmed.

Last edited:

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Re: Energylandia - New Roller Coaster 2017

I think they were building a brand new SLC as well if you're thinking of that (also covered in above link)

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster

Ha oh god, perhaps this is that... thing... in the other topic.
(The possible free fly/free spin/4D/Flying monstrosity that could either be amazing or absolutely dire)

CrashCoaster

CF Legend

silenthillXD said:
Ha oh god, perhaps this is that... thing... in the other topic.
(The possible free fly/free spin/4D/Flying monstrosity that could either be amazing or absolutely dire)
It won't be (that layout anyway) the layout is a prototype, so I think Vekoma is just testing it out. We know it's a Vekoma, so my bets are on a looper like Lech Coaster, since anything else would be similar to the other Vekomas they have. I guess it could be similar to F1 Premier, except it will be like 50m tall and won't have a launch. Other option is a family Boomerang which perhaps makes more sense. But whatever it is, I bet it will be epic!

Lofty

CF Legend

^ Did you honestly think he believes that the prototype Vekoma layout would be sold to a park?! **** hell :lol:

TilenB

Strata Poster

That bloody oval Vekoma has built themselves is probably only for them to test the new trains and possibly a loading sistem. The layout they've put together has absolutely no practical value whatsoever...
While a similar coaster to Lech is possible, I sort of doubt it, since they already have a coaster of similar size (albeit with a launch), plus the actual Lech coaster is getting built less than an hour away by car. My bet is on a boomerang of sorts.

Poslano z mojega ONEPLUS A3003 z uporabo Tapatalk

Olaf

Mega Poster

The new vekoma is already sold.. but just a part of it is tested, so there is a possibility

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk

Lofty

CF Legend

So you're saying they're 'testing part of the coaster' and not that what they have there is a complete prototype track layout?!

roomraider

Best Topic Starter

I believe that's what he's saying.
It explains why the left hand side of the oval has black supports that are raised up upon the naked steel ones. I'd say they are designed for a different terrain and are just set up like this for testing purposes. The rest of the layout is as people have said just for testing whatever it is they are actually testing here.

2008ca51d8475985470d553fb24a7fdc.jpg

Didn't they do something similar with the vertical lift hill for the coaster that's now sat rusting away on a construction site in China?

Lofty

CF Legend

How? Stingrays load on their backs, like the old flyers?! This doesn't even have a piece of track on it's back...

CrashCoaster

CF Legend

No, I'm on about the ride coming to energylandia, not the prototype.

Last edited:

TilenB

Strata Poster

It seems nobody has told Energylandia that European parks aren't 'supposed' to have a sh*tload of creds. They're adding a small powered coaster for the 2017 season, along with a bunch of other small rides from (I think) SBF Visa.

(I'm on mobile, so can't post photos, sorry bout that)

https://m.facebook.com/EnergyLandia/pho ... &source=48

Poslano z mojega ONEPLUS A3003 z uporabo Tapatalk

JKM

Mega Poster

I would like to change this topic from " Energylandia - New Roller Coaster 2017 " to " Energylandia - new expansion "

So there are rumours, comoing from official source, that EL is going to expand the size of the park from 26 ha to 112 ha. In 7 years constructions in whole area is going to be finished.

Today we will hear about 3 new attractions for '17 - two from Intamin, one from Vekoma- and the last one is going to be a blockbuster. I guess it will be a new coaster. As TilenB mentioned, for 2017 EL is going to open new kiddie area, with at least 6 new small rides. Also, they should finish new F1 restaurant, Viking village ( with small water ride ), big rapid river ride AND brand new hotel just near by the park.

Remember, that is official info just for 2017.

And form less convinced source I know that EL already bought... the biggest and the fastest water coaster in the world... and a new wooden coaster.

So thats all for now. Today I will ifnorm about three new, big attractions from Intamin and Vekoma.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team

^Good idea - topic title changed!

I look forward to the update - this park is looking rather tempting next year...

JKM

Mega Poster
Re: Energylandia - New Expansion 2017

So the first ride is Anaconda- intamin's boat ride or rollercoaster with top speed around 55 km/h.