What's new

Energylandia | Choco Chip Creek | Vekoma Minetrain | 2024

UP87

Mega Poster
If you look at the map you basically only see some rocks on ground level and only two or three tunnels. I feel like if there was really extensive theming they'd have added it to the map. Usually maps have a tendency to show more theming than actually present. So I don't have any high hopes for the theming on this coaster. But I'd love to be surprised.

Screenshot from 2021-05-25 08-16-24.png

DarekD2004

Roller Poster
If you look at the map you basically only see some rocks on ground level and only two or three tunnels. I feel like if there was really extensive theming they'd have added it to the map. Usually maps have a tendency to show more theming than actually present. So I don't have any high hopes for the theming on this coaster. But I'd love to be surprised.

View attachment 12025
This is not the final version. Jora Vision is still working on the theming project .

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
My feeling is that if this is a slightly half-baked attempt at theming (which, at the moment, it looks to be), the issue is probably not inherently Jora. They probably don't/didn't have enough money to do a job to Disney quality - it's not that they're phoning it in.

Christian

Hyper Poster
Jora Vision is theming the Mine Train. There is even their logo at the fence.

Thanks mate.

who is jora vision? and who keeps giving them jobs

Jora Vision have themed and planned a lot of things. Scroll through their website under the "expertise" section and you might recognise some rides https://joravision.com/#joravision

Some highlights are the entire Hefei Sunac Land and I personally enjoy a lot of their theming at Kolmården. Sadly, it seems like their Energylandia work is a step below those in quality.

Ries

Mega Poster
dji_0292-jpg.1623963

I suppose, the larger concrete slabs are there where theming is planned.
Taken from the Skyscrapercity forum (click).

Christian

Hyper Poster
I don't dislike the layout as it looks quite intense but I don't understand why EL had to make it so compact. If space isn't an issue then they could have spread it out and have it go through a bigger creek or something. I think it's a missed opportunity.