What's new

Energylandia | Choco Chip Creek | Vekoma Minetrain | 2024

Christian

Hyper Poster

Here is some kind of update from the park. Have no idea what they are saying but it shows about 10 seconds of drone footage from the new area. It looks good but they have really done their best to hide the coaster. Can any polish person please say if anything important is said. Thanks!

DarekD2004

Roller Poster
Here you have a new vlog. They are mentioning "lift simulation" with shaking floor and visual effects. It will be pert of CCC's queue line and it will be part of the crowds management. (maybe something like grouping people in Karnan's queue line)

Trax

Hyper Poster
Finally a Vekoma Family coaster! The park has a great lineup, but I always felt like a Vekoma Family coaster was missing. So good to see that they finally fill this major gap 😂
I can only assume they are getting those for free to every major ride.

Last edited:

Trax

Hyper Poster
Did you miss some rides on your last visit? Even when including the Dragon Zone, there are only 3 (Dragon Zone) + 2 (Aqualantis) + 2 (Sweet Valley), so 7 counts which were added since then.
7 counts in 3 years, Covid really slowed down the parks expansion to a crawl.

Last edited:

Sandman

Giga Poster
Sorry Nicky

51854567781_3187622ae7.jpg

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Sorry Nicky

51854567781_3187622ae7.jpg
Boooooooooo

They do need to stop with the Vekoma junior coasters now though!!!!

For perspective though, you have to remember, they have built 7 large / thrill coasters in the last 10 years... That's an amazing achievement, unmatched by anybody else in the world. Take the kidde creds away and this is an amazing lineup...

Zadra
Hyperion
Abyssus
Formula
Speed
Mayan
Choco Chip Creek

Now add a few of the better kiddie creds back, and it actually makes the lineup even better!!!

Dragon
Frida
Boomerang (1 boomerang EL, ONE)

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
We must have ridden some different coasters during our visit... ;)
I didn't say I loved them all, just that they're either big projects or thrill coasters, or both... And that together they make an excellent park lineup. There are parks, much better regarded on here, with both a worse top tier and middle tier. ;)

That being said, I do enjoy Formula and Speed, and whilst Mayan is not great, at least it's the only SLC I've ridden and can ride more than once.

Last edited:

cocoa

Mega Poster
man I was just saying random numbers for exaggeration but I love that its actually 7. I think I probably did miss a couple when I was there, too. thats wild... maybe these guys should buy the low-tier cedar fair parks and actually do something with them