El toro or mystic timber’s

• El toro

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • Mystic timbers

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

Alex B

Mega Poster
El toro gives airtime that wasn't even beat by Steve and that's everybody's number 1 + mystic timbers is a twister so im definitly going with toro

JJLehto

Hyper Poster
Toro BUT Timbers is honestly pretty damn great. The airtime on Toro is epic and I still am wowed by the figure 8 finale, but Timbers was one of the most fun "normal" woodies I've been on.

Ben

CF Legend
I'm the person that voted Mystic Timbers and I'm not even sorry.

Last time I rode Toro it was basically rough trash, whilst Timbers is a hell of a lot of fun.

Snoo

The Legend
I REALLY need to ride Toro again. I haven't been on it since 2007. But, Timbers was fun as hell when I got on it last year. Toro has solid competition but obviously its in my Top 5 (was once number one).. so we shall see.

JJLehto

Hyper Poster

Last time I rode Toro it was basically rough trash, whilst Timbers is a hell of a lot of fun.
Nah I can get it.
Now when I was last rode Toro it was hell...6 years ago now I think, so it was still smooth BUT I think Timbers is legit competition for it. Toro's air is sick but there's a few hills of it, Timbers has more moments of it. If the ride was longer.....it'd be a kind of tough call for me.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
I REALLY need to ride Toro again. I haven't been on it since 2007. But, Timbers was fun as hell when I got on it last year. Toro has solid competition but obviously its in my Top 5 (was once number one).. so we shall see.
This, I rode Toro in 2015 and it was fan-bloody-tastic with only a slight jolt in the turnaround to speak of, no other roughness really.
Timbers was really fun, but doesn't have a huge wow factor to it, there are better woodies.

But while Ben does overreact a little sometimes ;) His opinion is one I bear in mind.

El toro fanboy

Roller Poster

I totally disagree toro is greatly paced,has amazing air time,gives great G force for a woodie,and gives a really smooth ride with the acception of the turn around, I say you probably just got a very bad ride on it maybe try riding in the middle of the 3 seats in a car next time that gives the smoothest ride because it isn’t a wheel seat.

Howie

Donkey in a hat
Toro is awesome, it was an instant top 10 smash for me, loads of wow factor, a joy to ride, top stuff. That was 5 years ago.
Rode Timbers last year and it barely left an impression on me. Nowt wrong with it, but nothing special about it either. Just one of many solid, fun, twisty GCI's out there.
So Toro wins it for me.

Fi

Mega Poster
Timbers is fun, but El Toro has an incredible first drop and great pacing, ok it’s not as smooth as when it first opened but it’s hardly a rough ride.

Ben

CF Legend
I totally disagree toro is greatly paced,has amazing air time,gives great G force for a woodie,and gives a really smooth ride with the acception of the turn around, I say you probably just got a very bad ride on it maybe try riding in the middle of the 3 seats in a car next time that gives the smoothest ride because it isn’t a wheel seat.

Thanks, but I do know what a middle seat is and I tried that and it still sucked.

But I mean, with a username like that I wouldn't expect you to hear criticism of it being a mediocre ride.

Alex B

Mega Poster
what i find funny because i know him and go to his school is that maverick is his favorite ride

Matt N

CF Legend
what i find funny because i know him and go to his school is that maverick is his favorite ride
It also says it on his profile!

From having ridden neither, El Toro looks like the one I'd prefer; that airtime looks ballistic! But if it is supposedly rough, there is a chance I might prefer Mystic...

El toro fanboy

Roller Poster
It also says it on his profile!

From having ridden neither, El Toro looks like the one I'd prefer; that airtime looks ballistic! But if it is supposedly rough, there is a chance I might prefer Mystic...
It isn’t rough at all it’s a prefab so it’s very smooth and the only “rough” part which isn’t even close to being unbearable is the turn around that’s it.

Snoo

The Legend
It isn’t rough at all it’s a prefab so it’s very smooth and the only “rough” part which isn’t even close to being unbearable is the turn around that’s it.

I mean just because it's a prefab doesn't mean it can't be rough. It may not have been rough when it opened but its been 12 years, everything gets rough. Hell, look at Colossos. They did a complete retrack of the entire ride.

El toro fanboy

Roller Poster
I mean just because it's a prefab doesn't mean it can't be rough. It may not have been rough when it opened but its been 12 years, everything gets rough. Hell, look at Colossos. They did a complete retrack of the entire ride.
Yes while that is true I think toro is holding up great and they only need some track work in some areas in my opinion