What's new

Efteling 2021 Expansion + Family Launch Coaster

JoshC.

Bugger.

What a damn shame, and a real frustration for the park. Hopefully something can happen to change the local authority's mind.

peep

Staff member
Social Media Team
Well that news is upsetting. I hope Efteling and the planning authority can make some sort of arrangement as this sounds like it'll affect a lot more than the 2021 cred.

bob_3_

I can't seem to find reason to oppose the expansion.

It'll be right next to the motorway so it can't be a noise thing, and the benefit of a big new attraction surely is a positive for the area. The roads are pretty good around there too so it's not like Alton where increased traffic can be used as an argument.

Urgh, complaining for complaining is the worst. The locals should be proud of have such a world renowned independent park on their doorstep. I always thought Efteling was embraced by the local residents?

Benenen

Saw this snippet of info in an article about Roland Mack:

“I am watching also the development at Efteling with interest. They have a beautiful park and beautiful additions. Not only because they are going to get two Mack rides in 2020/21, but also with their accommodation."

Pretty interesting if it turns out to be a Mack in 2021 although the article could be a mistranslation as the 2020 ride features two Mack tracks.

Link to the article: https://blooloop.com/features/roland-mack-70th-birthday-europa-park/

Saw this snippet of info in an article about Roland Mack:

“I am watching also the development at Efteling with interest. They have a beautiful park and beautiful additions. Not only because they are going to get two Mack rides in 2020/21, but also with their accommodation."

Pretty interesting if it turns out to be a Mack in 2021 although the article could be a mistranslation as the 2020 ride features two Mack tracks.

Link to the article: https://blooloop.com/features/roland-mack-70th-birthday-europa-park/
Mack Launch in 2021?? Just throwing out a theory 😂

But seriously, I think a Mack Launch Coaster would be fantastic, either Helix (thrilling) or Manta (family), cause both works with Efteling, due to story, theming and landscaping