What's new

Ed Hart Stole My Hart | KENTUCKY KINGDOM and HOLIDAY WORLD | 20th-21st Jul 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay37415

Mega Poster
OK! Random thought. Blue Flash Coaster is about an hour north of Holiday World. I hear the guy is really friendly as long as you make arrangements in advance.
Marcus, you think you could pull some srtings and get something set up for Sunday Morning.

Snoo

The Legend
OK! Random thought. Blue Flash Coaster is about an hour north of Holiday World. I hear the guy is really friendly as long as you make arrangements in advance.
Marcus, you think you could pull some srtings and get something set up for Sunday Morning.

You're thinking outside the box and I like it.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Lodging is being booked out, just need our Airbnb to clear. :)

I'll budget payment out once we're a week out just to account for late adds or anyone's changed plans. Pricing will break down to around $50 per person, per night.

Groot

Roller Poster
Are you able to disclose the location, or has that not been finalized yet?

Also, can we bring our Switch's for some Super Smash Bros Ultimate while we're there? I'm down for a drunk tourney (for those that are old enough to drink) if anyone else is. :D:emoji_video_game::emoji_beer:

Snoo

The Legend

Also, can we bring our Switch's for some Super Smash Bros Ultimate while we're there? I'm down for a drunk tourney (for those that are old enough to drink) if anyone else is. :D:emoji_video_game::emoji_beer:

11-Elf-I-Love-You-Gif.gif

Antinos

Slut for Spinners

I think we're still waiting for the Airbnb to clear unless @Hyde has heard back since his last post. It's in the Crescent Hill neighborhood if you're familiar with Louisville. Are you planning on lodging with us or stopping by in the evenings?

Groot

Roller Poster
I think we're still waiting for the Airbnb to clear unless @Hyde has heard back since his last post. It's in the Crescent Hill neighborhood if you're familiar with Louisville. Are you planning on lodging with us or stopping by in the evenings?

I am Sky's +1, so I will I be staying with you all. :)

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team

133 Weisser Ave Louisville Kentucky

It's also far too tempting to bring along some hardware for Rocket League-ing. :p

Hutch

Strata Poster

If we're gonna smash I'll be sure to bring a couple extra controllers then.

Status
Not open for further replies.