tomahawk

Strata Poster
We're back and kicking it off with a compact floorless comp! Rules as follows:

- Must use Twisted Floorless (B&M Floorless) coaster type
- Supports and track inside RED area
- Can't go higher than the red
- 6 cars per train
- Due by Monday March 7

This is phase one of three for the beginning of our 2016 park. We may do more, but comps will not solely be in the park, it will get mixed up. A short comp for a small area. Do what you want.

Scoring breakdown
Realism: 1-5
Creativity: 1-5
Smoothness: 1-5
Overall: 1-5
Missed criteria: -5 points
No scoring of other tracks: -3 points

I will be stingy on staying in borders and sticking with the rules. Hixee and I will be the main voters, but everyone else will use this scale. We will use our two scores, and then average the remaining votes and tally them together. Scores will max at 60 now.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/1v3d2 ... te.nl2park

Post questions, and good luck!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Re: Drop Ze Floor - NL2 Comp

I'm in!

Don't have any ideas yet, but I think I'll build a lift-hill and see what happens from there. :lol:

tomahawk

Strata Poster

Bonus points will be added if you do the following. (This is also to help eliminate some of the excess time between comps it takes me for the parks)

3 points for building a bridge where the gray flat supports are (more intricate than adding railing to what is existing but you can use that as a base)
3 points for queue/entrance Plaza
4 points for custom station

I'm not expecting 3d for everything as I can't do it myself, but a sprucing up of the area will definitely help your overall score as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team

Can we edit the terrain?

tomahawk

Strata Poster

Yeah, those were just filler, you can edit what you want as long as you don't change the lake/borders.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team

I'd forgotten how tricky B&M shaping is to get it to feel right. :lol:

Plus, this is a bitch of a bounding box... <3

Pink Cadillac

Giga Poster

I've just started this. I'm just making it up as I go along, but it so far marks the unintentional return of the Jr. Immelmann. Can't wait to see what everyone has done with the space.

tomahawk

Strata Poster

There might be a few of those. I really look forward to seeing the different entries.

Pink Cadillac

Giga Poster

Finished the track work. Looking at it now I can say its a worlds first and its also really atrocious (all very Merlin inspired) and i can say I'm coming for that zero for realism! I've even managed to f**k up the storage tracks </3 Oh well. On a brighter note it will feature a VR headset experience themed to Chicken Run! Is it still in for the seventh?

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team

I'm done with trackwork and landscaping, just need to do supporting and final touches.

Going to have to crack it out over the weekend I think, this week has run away with me!

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster

Nice job, me. 2 days left in the entire competition and I JUST notice this. -_- Looks like I'll sit this one out *facepalm*

tomahawk

Strata Poster

You can scratch something up still...lol.