What's new

Dragon Khan + Shambhala (Best Seat?)

Bentleya

Mega Poster
I'm off to Port Aventura Park at the end of September and i i just wanted to see which seats give the best ride on each of the two rides, Dragon Khan and Shambhala

AltonTowersFan

Mega Poster
I'd say that the best for Shambhalalala are the front or back rows, if you go on the back the airtime is amazing!
Dragon Khan? It hurts anywhere you seat, so go for front.

Bentleya

Mega Poster
@AltonTowersFan - Thanks.

@Smithy - I understand that and i intend to get multiple re rides but if it's busy and i only have time for a few i just wanted to now which ones to head to.

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
My favorite Shambhala seat was Front-middle(right) Especially when it's dark out <3

Khan is really the same either way so get on the fastest

Lofty

CF Legend
Front for Khan.
Back for Shambhala.

Make sure you get a LATE ride for Shambhala too. It's absolutely fantastic. The drop is absolutely fantastic later in the day!

Chaz7

Roller Poster
I am also heading to PA in Sept...that you for the above advice (even if it wasn't aimed at me).

oriolat2

Giga Poster
Lofty said:
Front for Khan.
Back for Shambhala.

Make sure you get a LATE ride for Shambhala too. It's absolutely fantastic. The drop is absolutely fantastic later in the day!

This. Although Khan is a lot more forceful in back row, far left seat... :)

CookieCoasters

Giga Poster
Never ridden Shambhala but for Dragon Khan I would sit at the black as it is rough anywhere in the train and at least at the back you get a nice bit of airtime going over the drop