Nakey?

• Hells Yes!!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No wayyy!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Snoo

The Legend
Well, if you tell us if you can drink, we deserve to know if your naked when you pass out :)

I'ma shorts wearing kinda guy when I go to sleep. Keeps everything in order.

A

Anonymous

Nope. I sleep in a shirt or just my boxers.

Sleping nakey is crazy because it just doesnt feel right. Everything all loose and what not.

tks

Strata Poster
It depends on how hot it is. Sometimes you just have to be free!

In the winter months i'll keep a t-shirt on though. For added warmth factor.

Mr Nash

Hyper Poster
No way,i always keep my boxers on,i think what if there's a fire and i have to dangle out the window naked with my bits on show for the neighbours. :lol:

Angel

Hyper Poster
Most I go to is my underwear, fully naked is just too uncomfortable for me and I feel really open and vunerable lol.

Harvey

Hyper Poster
Nope, I sleep in my boxers, if its warm I'll sleep on top of the covers.

I remember Ian mentioning this, he said he slept in the "buff" and because of the good old accent barrier I thought he said "I sleep in the bath", needless to say I viewed him with extreme suspicion till the issue was resolved! :p

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Not usually, i'm a boxers or shorts man. Although, on extreme temperatured occasions, its got to be done! Good old british houses, builf for keeping you warm, not cool!

JonSev

Roller Poster
No. I keep a thin tshirt on and boxers on.

Ive thought about it...but then my parents or brother sometimes go into my room to either use my computer or to wake me up...and it would be slightly akward if I was naked. So...no.

Mit deLuxe

Hyper Poster
Oh great im the first person to say yes for whole of the year, the first time i did it, it was very strange! but know its very nice to wake up naked and fresh!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Yeah, I sleep butt naked and have done since about 16 I guess.

As Insane says, there's something about waking up feeling fresh and not being caught up in boxer shorts.

I actually find it really uncomfortable to sleep in boxer shorts, which means in hotel rooms I usually have a bad night's sleep...because I can't sleep naked in somebody else's sheets....strange.

Pierre

Strata Poster
No because when its hot I always end up on the top of the covers and the bed is right next to the window so the neighbours would get a wonderful view.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Pierre said:
No because when its hot I always end up on the top of the covers and the bed is right next to the window so the neighbours would get a wonderful view.

Don't you have curtains?

Pierre

Strata Poster
Yeah but they're always open to let the air breeze in more, plus my dog sometimes randomly pulls them back when they are drawn anyways, to see if theres any cats outside :?

Kaycee

Roller Poster
I sometimes sleep naked when I'm with my boyfriend and sometimes I sleep naked at home if I'm really hot, or I can't find my PJs.

Sometimes I sleep in some underwear, but mostly my PJs (aka short shorts/vest combo). :D

Doesn't really bother me what I do.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
They way I look at it, increasing the air flow maintains fertility. Seeing as they are caged all day, it's only free to let them wonder about during the night.

"And where do you think you're going, Mr Testicle?"

"I'm off to get a drink of water!"

"No you're not, come back here right now. You know what happened last time you ventured out alone."

"Oh yeah. That bloody dog."

"Take the taser with you this time."