What's new

Do you know any good "making of" videos?

Pacoin

Roller Poster
I came across the making offs from Baron 1898 and Fenix in toverland. Great series. But I cant find much more cool making off videos from coasters that have been built. Do u guys know of any other?

b&mfanboy123

Mega Poster
I came across the making offs from Baron 1898 and Fenix in toverland. Great series. But I cant find much more cool making off videos from coasters that have been built. Do u guys know of any other?
BGT has some really nice ones along with BGW
And welcome to Coasterforce!

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
Efteling actually have a DVD available of the making of Jorris en de Draak, quite a good watch too!

Peet

Giga Poster
There's one of Formula Rossa here:

Here's a link for the Kingda Ka one that @MestnyiGeroi mentioned:

I know I've watched one for Tatsu but it doesn't seem to be available on YouTube. I also remember one where they covered El Toro, Kentucky Rumbler and The Voyage, but no sign of that either.

tbarnesarc

Roller Poster
There are a couple of making "of" vids from a guy named Devin Olson on youtube. Here's one on Lightning Rod so check out his other docs if you like that style of story telling.

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
CoastersWorld.fr (of which I am a reporter and PR manager) has made a nice documentary about the on-site assembly of Yukon Quad at Le Pal. It's in French but with English subtitles and contains some fancy behind the scenes shots of the Juvelen mirror clone under construction ;)

EDIT: 1000th message of CF... milestone yeah!

Snoo

The Legend
This great ACE documentary should be required for all enthusiasts. Everyone watch it:

Agreed. Loved this doc.

Defunctland also has a good one on Drachen Fire as well as Disaster Transport (it has the rise and fall of each coaster).