What's new

Disneyland paris

Treeis

Mega Poster
I went recently to Disneyland Paris with my school, and absalutely loved it. Never have I been to a theme park that has put so much money and effort into every single square meter of its land and rides. My school could only buy tickets to go into the main park, so me and my friend bought tickets to get into the studios. It was worth it.

My fav ride was the tower of terror. It is one of the very few rides I have been on where I have no idea how they managed to do the effects, and I kind of dont want to know... I loved the staffs commitment to being scary and the immense size and detail of the ride.

Space mountain was also suprisingly good. Actually, it wasnt just good, its was mind blowing. I had no idea what to expect inside the building and it was just increadible. The red neon tunnel bit was really amazing.

The rides I did not go on were its a small world, big thunder mountain, that orange car one, and most of the small flat rides. (for example, the magic carpet thing).

All in all though, it was truely increadible and has made me look at theme parks in a completely different way. Themeing can really add alot to rides and merlin could learn alot from disney.

nadroJ

CF Legend
^What Ben said! You missed out, it's amaaaazing!

Did you take any photos? I'd love to see some!

And I'm also taking it that you've never been to a Disney park before =]

Treeis

Mega Poster
Beleive me I wanted to! I just ran out of time....and the Queue was pretty big. Still, Its a good reason to go back.

My coaster count is now 49. I could have had my 50th on thunder mountain!