What's new

Daxing East | Anshun China | Theme Park

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
This is a big one.... An entire park with a ton of coasters thats gone up without anyone noticing in China.
A rather ridiculous park that as flown under radar so far. Daxing East is in South West China and currently hash 9 new coasters. Some of them VERY interesting.

Including... Wait for it...
Golden Horse Tilt Coaster - KSC-24B Model
Golden Horse Dive Machine (They finally built one)
11 Loop Coaster
Golden Horse SLC - XGC-20A
Golden Horse Moto Coaster - MTC-12A
Golden Horse Mine Train
Unknown mini coaster
Golden Horse spinning inverting coaster - ZKC-4D
Golden Horse Junior Coaster - KSC-16A

Id have to assume the other 2 are Golden Horse as well really.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@26.2731146,105.7969551,356m/data=!3m1!1e3

Official Site
http://www.daxingdong.com/cn/index/index.html

Dax1.jpg Dax2.jpg Dax3.jpg Dax4.jpg Dax5.jpg Dax6.png Dax7.jpeg Dax8.jpg Dax9.JPG
More as it comes.

JoshC.

Strata Poster
The drop on the 'dive' coaster is hilarious. The tilt coaster legitimately looks like such a fun ride though!

I'm guessing the 11 inversion coaster is simply inspired bu the 10 inversion variety, just with an extra vertical loop?

vaugc002

Mega Poster
Oh wow this is crazy! What a collection. Agreed the Tilt Coaster looks pretty fab. Golden Horse are getting pretty creative these days...

Intricks

Strata Poster
Im so lost with that Dive coaster. Does it go from B&M inspired spine to the newer Intamin spine after the drop, or is that just due to the photo angle and myself being blind?

Otherwise - want but may never get to.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
The 11 looper looks like a Gerstlauer, would that style of track not be a first for Golden Horse?
If it's Golden Horse. At the moment, RCDB has it listed as being from Heibei Zhongye, but I guess we'll see if that might change. It seems strange that everything else in that park is Golden Horse if that coaster isn't. Having said that, it's not Heibei's usual track type either.

So, f**k knows.

TilenB

Strata Poster
If it's Golden Horse. At the moment, RCDB has it listed as being from Heibei Zhongye, but I guess we'll see if that might change. It seems strange that everything else in that park is Golden Horse if that coaster isn't. Having said that, it's not Heibei's usual track type either.

So, f**k knows.
Wasn't there a plan to build an 11 inversion coaster by Hebei Zhongye before? As I can recall, the ride was only partially delivered to a park, but never set up.
EDIT: Relevant topic: http://coasterforce.com/forums/thre...urney-to-the-stars-hzmemcl.34529/#post-807879

peep

CF Legend
That tilt coaster looks fab, shame it might not ride as well as it looks.

Love how this huge park has just popped out of nowhere, absolutely mental.

Dar

Hyper Poster
How can they get the lift & supports so spot-on on the dive machine, and then produce that abomination of an immelman?

Can't wait to see the trains for it though!

Pear

Strata Poster
3847516021bffb7ca13c1af80ff13688.jpg

876c043529a4dbedc2a681df833e3a03.jpg

dc6095db406f287c48a377f92df86414.jpg

7d47ae92d199ff28b548fa46d64a3fff.jpg

29e4926e36d8ad9a32d53a794716b2d0.jpg

da5fa47a3ca45843540976f03d54fbc0.jpg

Source

Last edited:

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Wasn't there a plan to build an 11 inversion coaster by Hebei Zhongye before? As I can recall, the ride was only partially delivered to a park, but never set up.
EDIT: Relevant topic: http://coasterforce.com/forums/thre...urney-to-the-stars-hzmemcl.34529/#post-807879

Yeah, but that coaster was from 6 years ago. It could be the same coaster if it was stored well enough, or it could be a new one of the same model, or RDCB could've labelled it as a Heibe Zhongye without really knowing just because they offer this style of coaster and Golden Horse now has their own version.

I honestly have no idea which of the above is what's happened, but, apart from everything else at the park being from Golden Horse, the most likely answer is that it's a Heibei Zhongye.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
or RDCB could've labelled it as a Heibe Zhongye without really knowing just because they offer this style of coaster and Golden Horse now has their own version.

I honestly have no idea which of the above is what's happened, but, apart from everything else at the park being from Golden Horse, the most likely answer is that it's a Heibei Zhongye.

that one is exactly what's happened for the moment. the only manufacturer we know offers the 11 loop is heibei so for now it's been listed as that. I reckon it's a golden horse model myself but until more evidence pops up either way that's the way it is for the time being.

Ethan

Strata Poster
Tbf the layout of the tilt coaster doesn't look awful, it will of course ride terribly though.

The "dive coaster" still cracks me up though.