Dark Chocolate

Do you like Dark Chocolate?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Never tried it

• What the hell is dark chocolate? (Sounds like some R&B singer)

• Total voters

Slash

Giga Poster
Do you like it?

Personally I don't like any dark chocolate...

EXCEPT Cadburys Bournville chocolate as that is to die for, but thats probably due to 50% of the total chocolate being sugar!

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Bournville is nasty!

I don't mind dark chocolate, now and then it's ok, but milk chocolate and white chocolate totally own dark.

I like it, only, not as much as milk chocolate.

However, it leaves a terrible aftertaste sometimes, but for me it's the most addicting type of chocolate, especially when it's in M+M's :p .

Emmett

Giga Poster
No, I can't stand the stuff. I find it leaves a horrible taste in the mouth afterwards which milk chocolate doesn't. Its also very sweet especially with the purer black chocolate.

After Eights would be the only dark chocolate I could eat.

Ollie

CF Legend
Emmett said:
No, I can't stand the stuff. I find it leaves a horrible taste in the mouth afterwards which milk chocolate doesn't. Its also very sweet especially with the purer black chocolate.

That. Except I hate After Eights as well.

Rush

Giga Poster
Ollie said:
Emmett said:

That. Except I hate After Eights as well.

That also. Except I like After Eights as well.

White and milk chocolate is so much nicer.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Depends on the drakness. Anything with less than 80% cocoa goes straight down and should not be kept within my range. Darker than that works too, but I prefer it below 80.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Absolutely despise the stuff.

Milk Chocolate is THE chocolate.

Mike

Giga Poster
It's probably my least favourite type of chocolate.
It's just far too sweet for me, and just feels like it clings onto my tongue after I've eaten it. Horrible stuff.

thx

Mega Poster
Dark Chocolate is great, liked it for years (much before all "it's healhy..blabla"). However I agree with Pokemaniac that if there's more than 80% cocoa, it gets too bitter, not enjoyable anymore. A few years ago, I actually bought a bar with 99% cocoa, I (could) only ate like 2 grams lol.

tks

Strata Poster
Sweet? I thought dark chocolate was bitter personally..

It's the only chocolate I eat. Can't stand white and the word "milk" puts me off anything.