What's new

Cooking

Steven

Giga Poster
Im going to post over time all the weird and wonderful food I cook here and instruction on how to create the master pieces here. Also I will tell you where I got the inspiration from.

Bottom's Breakfast Fry Up

My inspiration came when watching bottom here is a screen shot.
fffnjz.jpg

Here We Go.

You will need per person; 2 sausages, 2 bacon, 1 large egg, leftover mash, spaghetti or bake beans.
How to Do It
Fry your sausages according to the packet until there is 5 mins. left on the cooking time.
p2506091307.jpg

Fry the bacon in same pan with same oil/fat used to cook sausages.
p250609130901.jpg

When cooked fry your egg in same pan and fat/oil again.
p2506091313.jpg

Drain/Wipe away as much fat/oil as you can by taking frying pan off heat and Draining/Wiping the fat away keeping the bacon, sausage and egg in the pan. (I prefer wiping with bounty as it is easier)(The reason why we do this is there is a lot of fat/oil in the mash.)
p2506091316.jpg

Bring back the frying pan to heat and add mash.
p250609131601.jpg

When mash is crispy add beans/spaghetti and stir until heated.
[No Picture I forgot :oops: ]
Serve
p250609132301.jpg

Eat Yum!
p2506091339.jpg

More to come over the months stayed tuned!

marc

CF Legend
In the first picture I thought it was you lol. I think the fight acts would have been better to try :)

I made a fry up the other day for about the 2nd time in my life, seeing that I am Jewish I did not have a clue what I was doing, but even so it looked better than that and I did not break the egg :)

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
It's essentially bubble and squeak, which is lush - only gooned :p

Anyway Steven, if you keep on eating like that, you'll die of heart failure by the time your 35. I recommend eating it twice as often! ;)

Uncle Arly said:
Please, for all our sakes, NEVER become a chef.

Thanks.

Also, don't become a photographer! ;)

Marc - it's easy. Just take random farmyard animals cut into conveniently sized pieces and chuck them into a pan of oil. Add in the period of a chicken and serve with toast. Yum! :)

Gazza

Giga Poster
See, it was looking promising till about the 6th image...And then after that it looks like nice food that has had a pile of vomit thrown on top.

Martyn

Giga Poster
King Goon said:
When cooked fry your egg in same pan and fat/oil again.
p2506091313.jpg

LOL. Fried egg skills.

Why don't you grill your sausages and bacon? That'll save you money on Bounty (or Plenty).

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
King Goon said:
Martyn said:
King Goon said:
Why don't you grill your sausages and bacon? That'll save you money on Bounty (or Plenty).

Because it taste s better and also we get bounty/plenty cheap about 10p a roll.

do you go backwards and forwards between the supermarkets saying you can get it cheaper at the other place? ;)

Lain is full of win once again! :)

Ormerod

Hyper Poster
Fry Up's are beautiful, quaint gifts God gave to us Brits. Clearly in these pictures that gift was misplaced.

Rush

Giga Poster
Don't be too hard done by by these comments, Steven. Continue to cook, take on board what people have said, and learn from your mistakes by not posting your work on the forums.

Oh and make sure you're the only one who eats it, we don't want everyone to contract Goon Flu.

thx

Mega Poster
I approve of

Bottom.

Other than that I, this isn't really aimed at Goon, more like a UK-breakfast thing, I've noticed and experienced. I really don't like that kind of 'thicker chewy ham' being called bacon, sure it's ham and has a stripe of fat so it is bacon. I just find the definition a bit vague, as what I see as bacon is the very thin, crispier type, with more equal amounts of fat.

Steven

Giga Poster
Thanks for all your comments. Next week's instalments will be

Cant Be Arsed, **** It

and

Flambé Banana Mmmmm
(Expect a lovely video of red fire)