What's new

*COMPETITION* MUD or no MUD?

Darren B

Giga Poster
Below are 10 photo's of MUD. 5 photo's feature authentic theme park MUD and 5 are simply, MUD!

Can you be the Goon of Goons and guess all 5 correctly?

images

IMG_1679_zps42091266.jpg

construction-building-155416-155867-164118-640x480.jpg

Central+Festival+building+site.JPG

mud.jpg

0.jpg

1391030139-port-aventura-new-ride-angkor-under-construction-in-spain_3793473.jpg

benj-1373459729-grue-alpen.jpg

images

mudwrestle1.jpg

Results and winners revealed on Friday the 4th April.

*Disclaimer* This competition is not endorsed by CoasterForce and no crap tat will be given as a prize. If you are lucky enough to win this amazing competition you will receive a pair of Furie's soiled underwear, a night of passion with Ian (from CoasterForce) and 2 free tickets to Camelot's theme park.

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
Hahaha!

I'm going to guess: 1, 3, 4, 6 and 8. Although 10 does look like something that could happen at Thorpe Park, circa their Impolite Park Map Era.

I'm surprised you didn't add this photo of Mud into the conundrum, though.
c21584b4ec4ae78fdaeda416a56a1ee2.jpg

Darren B

Giga Poster
And the results are in!

1,2,6,7 and 8 are authentic theme park MUD!

The winners are; Sue, ATTACKHAMMER, NSH Jordan and Serena.

Luckily madame_furie called me this morning to say she has more than enough pairs of Furie's soiled underwear! Infact, there's enough soiled underwear for GhosterForce faffle prizes. Can all 4 of you please send a self addressed envelope to M_F to receive your prize.

As for your night of passion with Ian; he informs me that the meet up for this will be 15:00 on Sunday at the LC12 toilets (Thorpe Park). IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Bring protection, my mums been itching all week!

As for tickets to Camelot - that was actually a joke, the park closed down last year.

ATTACKHAMMER

Strata Poster
Darren B said:
And the results are in!

1,2,6,7 and 8 are authentic theme park MUD!

The winners are; Sue, ATTACKHAMMER, NSH Jordan and Serena.

Luckily madame_furie called me this morning to say she has more than enough pairs of Furie's soiled underwear! Infact, there's enough soiled underwear for GhosterForce faffle prizes. Can all 4 of you please send a self addressed envelope to M_F to receive your prize.

As for your night of passion with Ian; he informs me that the meet up for this will be 15:00 on Sunday at the LC12 toilets (Thorpe Park). IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Bring protection, my mums been itching all week!

As for tickets to Camelot - that was actually a joke, the park closed down last year.

Yay I won something! As for the rest if I turn up at 16:00 will I be too late? :lol:

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^Sorry to make you look like a mental, talking to yourself, but I just banned the spambot you were responding to and all the posts have gone with it.