What's new

Comfiest coaster seat/restraint combo

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
Been wondering what is the most comfortable coaster seat and restraint combo. My personal favorite is the B&M Flyer seats. Restraints are the clamshells on the B&M Hypersonic. What's yours?

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
I've not been on bluefire.... but I've been on Manta - San Diego (same trains/bars) and found them to be slightly large... and they seemed to tighten up mid ride.

I'll go with the B&M Hyper "Clam Shell" as well :)

Or the PTC Buzzbar, that doesn't even touch your body :D

CookieCoasters

Giga Poster
With the exception of the wing rider restraints, all B&M ones are comfortable, but likes others have said Blue Fire is definitely the clear winner.

TilenB

Strata Poster
CookieCoasters said:
With the exception of the wing rider restraints, all B&M ones are comfortable, but likes others have said Blue Fire is definitely the clear winner.

Agreed, although I really liked the restrains on Raptor...

MouseAT

Hyper Poster
Here's another vote for Mack's mega coaster restraints on Blue Fire. They're just about perfect. Simple and quick to close, comfortable and secure during the ride, and they don't restrict your upper body at all. What's more, even when you're hanging upside down with just the lap bar supporting your entire body weight they're still comfortable. I don't have a single bad word to say about them.

An honourable mention goes to the B&M clamshells, but those aren't designed for use on inverting rides.