What's new

Colourful Yunnan Happy World | China | Theme Park

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Another long time expected Chinese park has broken ground and we have confirmation of their first coaster. A B&M wing coaster.
Name
Colourful Yunnan Happy World

Expected Coaster Line Up
B&M Wing Coaster
Mack Blue Fire Clone
Mack Water Coaster
Unknown Mine Train

Concept Art
This art is from two different stages of planning. its why some are much more accurate than others :)
Wingyunnan.jpg
Yunnan11.jpg
Yunnan12.jpg
Yunnan13.jpg
Yunnan14.jpg
Yunnan15.jpg
Yunnan1.jpg
Yunnan2.jpg
Yunnan3.jpg
Yunnan4.jpg
Yunnan5.jpg
Yunnan6.jpg
Yunnan7.jpg
Yunnan8.jpg
Yunnan10.jpg

Track At B&M Plant
The red track at the plant is for this ride. (The turquoise track is for the Happy Valley Chengdu Dive Machine)
Yunnan9.jpg
Yunnan17.jpg

The park is near Kunming in Yunnan. China
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@24.7723904,102.7371137,1135m/data=!3m1!1e3
Yunnan16.JPG

Ethan

Strata Poster
Park itself looks great, but the concept art drives me mad!

The Bluefire clone starts off as a Mack coaster, but with the train in the foreground going the wrong way (that mistake is minor).
Then the same ride turns into a suspended coaster with Wing Coaster trains? And then the last one is another suspended coaster with winged-volare trains?! Maybe I'm just being petty.

Other than that the park looks great from what I can see, and I love the theming of the two elephants/mammoths dulling around the coaster!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I'm a big fan of the name of the park - it sounds like something from a cartoon! :p

It does look pretty nice - and interesting to see another unique B&M wing coaster headed for China! Wonder if this one will have any wacky elements like the Happy Valley Chongqing one. The concept art does seem to have some interesting flat sections towards the end of the ride.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Couple of stats for the B&M
Height: 45m
Length: 1024m
Trains: 2
Throughput: 1280pph (But as its China I'm sure it will be more like 280pph)

This puts it between Flug der Dämonen (40m) and Parrot Coaster (50m) in terms of height.

Last edited:

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
A bit of updated concept art. Where the main change is they updated the colours of the B&M to actually match the track thats been shipped there :p

Colourful3.jpg Colourful5.jpg
Interesting to see it side by side with the earlier version. looks like a fair bits changed slightly
wingyunnan-jpg.1030

Park itself looks great, but the concept art drives me mad!

The Bluefire clone starts off as a Mack coaster, but with the train in the foreground going the wrong way (that mistake is minor).
Then the same ride turns into a suspended coaster with Wing Coaster trains? And then the last one is another suspended coaster with winged-volare trains?! Maybe I'm just being petty.!
That the purple ride in the old concept art seems to be a mash up of wing coaster AND somehow the blue fire clone too. its somehow even more inaccurate :p

Last edited:

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
I believe its part of the overall tourist area rather than the park itself. Although what its function is i don't know. I assume some kind of cultural exhibition thing.
The setting of the park itself is pretty good. The location next to the lake should give some pretty good views from the coasters.

Yn4.jpeg Yn5.PNG Yn6.jpg