What's new

CoasterForce Tickets Poll?

b&mfanboy123

Mega Poster
So considering how everyone complains about the Golden Tickets I believe that we should make our own poll!
Titles
Best Park
Best New Ride
Best Themed Park
Best Manufacturer
Top 50 Steel
Top 50 wood
But I would like some ideas on how to make the polling system.
I would like to take in ideas and then I will start building it
Thankss for the Feedback!

Snoo

The Legend
Well, the problem is bias. Eliminating bias is a problem in any poll. Golden Ticket has strong bias. Hell, even Mitch Hawker had bias depending on how many people from a certain segment of the community voted. But it's not as simple as poll if you want something truly accurate TBH. I'd love to put something together like that, and hell we used to have those types of voting and contests on the forums proper, but they never worked out half the time.

b&mfanboy123

Mega Poster
Well, the problem is bias. Eliminating bias is a problem in any poll. Golden Ticket has strong bias. Hell, even Mitch Hawker had bias depending on how many people from a certain segment of the community voted. But it's not as simple as poll if you want something truly accurate TBH. I'd love to put something together like that, and hell we used to have those types of voting and contests on the forums proper, but they never worked out half the time.
I see so how would you say that we do the voting? Is there a certain way that it should be structured, and what types of bias do we want to eliminate. Thanks -B&mfanboy