Mega Poster
So the votes as it stands are...

Wooden Coaster x 2
Multi Launch x 2

Hybrid x 1
Out and back Hyper x 2
Maurer Spinning x 2

Guerst Infiinity x 1

With the bold ones currently looking like our options....

I'll leave it a little while longer for anybody else that hasn't had chance yet. Then I'll set up a Poll for all members to pick which one we're building.

(P.s @Hixee I've merged your mack suggestion with mine, as I've no problem with it being a Mack, and we can merge the constraints somewhat too)
What does out and back mean?

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
What does out and back mean?
When a coaster (for the most part) travels out towards a point, does a turnaround, and returns. That traditional kind of layout. Usually involving nothing but airtime hills and turns.

Of course these days it’s used a little more ‘loosely’ and in this case, I guess I meant an ‘airtime focused hyper.’

Skyye

Mega Poster
- Mack Hyper, would be interesting to see. Min height 200, max inversions 3?
- Arrow Looper, Min inversions 3, must include loop, min height 100
- Gerst Infinity, 120-175 min/max height, min 2 inversions

These don't seem to get much love within the planco/nl2 community it seems like (to me at least)

Archie

Mega Poster
- Duelling B&M Inverted, 4 inversions each
- Self Duelling Gerst Infinity
- B&M Dive Machine

I haven't heard anyone mention a Duelling Concept yet.

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
- Mack Hyper, would be interesting to see. Min height 200, max inversions 3?
- Arrow Looper, Min inversions 3, must include loop, min height 100
- Gerst Infinity, 120-175 min/max height, min 2 inversions

These don't seem to get much love within the planco/nl2 community it seems like (to me at least)
I propose that I include your 'hyper' nomination with the others, and remove the '0 inversions' constraint, leaving it up to the builder. Would be interesting to see whether people would prefer to ride the traditional type, or these new hypers coming through.

Will also include your gerst suggestion with the other. I think the previously stated min length would need 2 lift hills anyway, so the 2 sets of constraints are compatible.

- Duelling B&M Inverted, 4 inversions each
- Self Duelling Gerst Infinity
- B&M Dive Machine

I haven't heard anyone mention a Duelling Concept yet.

Same for you Archie, I'll include your gerst vote with the others, and if you want to build a dueling coaster, definitely do so... It will need 2 lift hills with Hixees 4000ft length anyway, so if this type wins the vote, most would be duelling I imagine.

With that in mind... The suggestions are:
Wooden Coaster x 2
Multi Launch x 2

Hybrid x 1
Hyper Coaster x 3
Maurer Spinning x 2
Gerst Infiinity x 3

Arrow Looper x 1
B&M Invert x 1
B&M Dive x 1

So we'll be taking 5 types to the vote, had originally wanted 3, but I don't think 5 is a problem?

------------------------------------------------------------

So the types going forward to the vote are:

Wooden Coaster
(Constraints: Max Height: 130ft, Max Inversions: 3, Min Speed: 40mph)

Multi Launch Coaster (Constraints: Propulsion: Multiple Launches, Max Height: 199ft, Min Speed: 50mph)

Hyper Coaster (Constraints: Propulsion Lift Hill, Min Height: 200ft, Max Height 299ft, Max Inversions: ANY, Type: Steel Coaster)

Maurer Spinning Coaster (Constraints: Max Area: 30M x 40M, Min Cars: 4)

Gerst Infinity Coaster (Constraints: Propulsion: Lift Hill, Max Height: 175ft, Min Height: 120ft, Min Length: 4000ft, Compulsory Element/s: Interlocking corkscrews)