What's new

Coaster Tournament '17 Finals!

ThomVD

Giga Poster
Lightning Rod

Now it's my turn to complain about how lame the final is, too much influence from the live, unfair, blabla, like others did last year :p

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Lightning Rod

Now it's my turn to complain about how lame the final is, too much influence from the live, unfair, blabla, like others did last year :p
Nah. If more Europeans bothered with the tournament then Taron would be in the final instead of LR if that was the case. Surely there's more people who went to GF than the Dollywood live. There's a notable lack of posts from people in this tournament.

ThomVD

Giga Poster
Nah. If more Europeans bothered with the tournament then Taron would be in the final instead of LR if that was the case. Surely there's more people who went to GF than the Dollywood live. There's a notable lack of posts from people in this tournament.

I'm not being that serious ;) Just saying that because last year a few people complained about the final (Helix vs Wildfire) being lame and that it was inluenced by the recent Sweden live (even though you could say the exact same about Lightning Rod?). Now that their faves made it they aren't complaining. A bit silly.

That said, I think LR is a fine winner. I doubt it would be my #1, but it does look excellent.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I'm not being that serious ;) Just saying that because last year a few people complained about the final (Helix vs Wildfire) being lame and that it was inluenced by the recent Sweden live (even though you could say the exact same about Lightning Rod?).
Yeah, that live in 2016 that six of us went on. Two of which don't post on CF any more. Clearly overwhelming the votes this year.

ThomVD

Giga Poster
Yeah, that live in 2016 that six of us went on. Two of which don't post on CF any more. Clearly overwhelming the votes this year.

Like I said, I'm just echoing what people said about Helix and Wildfire last year. Barely anybody who went to the Swedish live voted that year either. I just think it's a bit silly to complain about finals being unfair. I think Lightning Rod will win fair and square, just like Helix last year.