What's new

Coaster-Count Poll

Will

Strata Poster
...just remembered I meant to give this a mention after Jerry brought it up during the CF Zoom chat earlier - and I've probably posted this in the wrong place :D

I imagine a lot of us are users of coaster-count.com and this year's poll is underway - though I'm a little late with this and it ends at midnight tomorrow (UK time)

The link is https://coaster-count.com/page/poll and it's a lot easier to do than many polls as you can submit as little as a Top 10 list of both your steel coasters and your wooden coasters. Enjoy :)

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Took me about 5 minutes to fill out the wooden coaster poll and a minutes or two longer for the steel one, so not a real time consumer like some other polls I participated in. Still not as easy as ours. ;)

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
I updated mine from last year the other day.... and also played around with some of the result tools they have and made myself sad when finding by isolating Canada, the Volare at Wonderland outranks Galaxyland's Mindbender :'(

nadroJ

CF Legend
Ooh very interesting results. Pleased to see Joris en de Draak and Hyperion both break Top 15 of their respective categories, they're both underrated in my opinion (Hyperion gets overshadowed by the in my opinion inferior Zadra and people seem to sleep on Joris). One of the more interesting polls for sure.

JoshC.

Strata Poster
There's definitely some interesting results there.

Agree about how it's nice to see Joris and Hyperion get a bit more attention. I'm both happy and surprised that Taiga remained 6th; I expected it to drop down given that its ridership probably would not have increased dramatically. But I guess the way scores are calculated balanced that out.

Looking further down the rankings is interesting. Seeing Icon (#38) rank higher than the likes of Black Mamba (#41), Oz'Iris (#44) and even Formula Rossa (#48) both shocks and disappoints me. Also, Wicker Man as the 16th best woodie is, uhm, yeah....