What's new

China Builds first sex theme park.

Ollie

CF Legend
Didn't they make one of these before? They can't really call it a theme park though if all they do is teach you the history of sex, and how to improve your sex lives.

divvie_dave

Mega Poster
Not really a theme park though is it :S . . . More of a glorified sex education class which no one will go to because they are too embaressed.

Yeah, I wouldn't say this is much of a theme park, and isn't there something like this in England already which would make this the second sex park in the world, and not the first?

I dunno if I'd go, I don't think going into a park and looking at statues of genitals would really like, help people's sex lives.

Ollie

CF Legend
^^It's the first in China.

I bet Taylor would go there and go "yeah like, I lost my virginity like, a year ago."

Ben

CF Legend
lol, building a sex park in the country with, like, the smallest average cock size in the world... Oh, the irony.

^ I was actually gonna say that Ben, but I thought it might have been rude :p .

^^It's the first in China.

I bet Taylor would go there and go "yeah like, I lost my virginity like, a year ago."

Yah okay bud, whatevs :p

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Ben said:
lol, building a sex park in the country with, like, the smallest average cock size in the world... Oh, the irony.

Actually, that statistic officially belongs to South Korea, and they also have a couple of sex parks, so this really isn't anything new.

thx

Mega Poster
A few months ago I saw a documentary about the sexual revolution in China that just started like a year or two ago (compare with western world in the 60's-70's) as Mao and the 'communist' kind of? society for long, held it back. According to the documentary sexshops, sex exhibitions, masses etc. are all booming in terms of visitors, commerce, etc. so in that way there should be enough market for the idea, even if the article linked above gives another view.

A

Anonymous

Well that didn't last very long...I would imagine it probably wouldn't have done too well anyways.

Maverix

Mega Poster
Wow, I think this is the first time a parks be demolished before it opens (to my knowledge) though I'm not suprised.