What's new

Chessington World Of Adventures Have Revealed Elmer's Flying Jumbos In 2020

Tomatron

Giga Poster
What?! How? How have we all missed this?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

I think I know why.

I quote from the article: "The first-ever Elmer theme park ride will open at Cheddington World of Adventures in 2020, headlining a full year of activity for the beloved storybook brand. "

Quite frankly, it's disappointing that Coasterforce has clearly missed this new theme park being developed and opened under our noses.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I think it’s quite apt and cute. Not exactly “wait outside from 6am on opening day to be first” exciting, but next time I’m Cheddington, I’ll at least take a look at it.

MouseAT

Hyper Poster
It's so typically Merlin that I can't even muster an eye roll at this point. Take an IP, because they can't have marketing have to actually work to drum up interest, and then... well I was going to say half-ass the implementation, but that would imply that at least some effort was put into this, and quite frankly this doesn't even have enough to qualify as that.

It's this entire attitude that's just killed my interest in the UK Merlin parks. This is why I've not visited any of them in nearly two years, and why, if it wasn't for the fact that there's a Live coming up at Alton, I'd be quite happy to continue to ignore the UK Merlin Parks for at least another year.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Wait, with the "Cheddington" and all, I thought this was about Elmer Fudd the whole time. Guess I should pay more attention to English literature.