What's new

CF Lives 2019 Announcements [ALL ANNOUNCED]

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Anyone who wishes to go ahead and register for any of the Lives without waiting for the topic to be created can do so now by going to the CF Live webpage and click the Register Here button. You can register for multiple Lives or can use the form multiple times if you register for a Live now and decide that you want to go to different one at a later time/date.

Sandman

Giga Poster
The Walibi/Bobbe is a real possibility although it just depends on whether another trip in the pipeline goes ahead. Phantasia always has a place in my heart (and wallet) so I'll definitely be penciling that in too.

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
Fab schedule, a major thumbs up to @Serena for organising the European events!

Can't 100% confirm at the moment, but my eyes are set on the Dutch CF Live. Would love to meet you CF goons at any park :D

witchfinder

Hyper Poster
Great line-up, well done to the organisers :)

Unfortunately a few of them clash with my overseas trips (which also include creds so I'm not too unhappy) but I'm definitely interested in PWH. Not so interested in Fantasy Island so might try and do the other Great Yarmouth creds on the Saturday. Phantasialand in December was something I was thinking about anyway so hopefully I'll get to do that too.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Can't make Thorpe but I've signed up for Blackpool already. The Euro dates are too conflicting but I might be able to do PHL, will work on that.

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
Annoyingly I already have to cancel myself off the PWH live, cousin's party been changed to that date. Nothing I could do about it

Chris Coasters

Strata Poster
I need to see how broke I am after paying for this last semester of school before making anymore trip plans for this year. If I've managed to save enough to do a California trip then that's going to be my goal but if its apparent I can't afford it (which will probably be likely) I am totally down for Kennywood and Cedar Point. I still have some parks in PA I need to hit and could easily throw them into that trip so yeah I'm definitely down. Oh and I haven't been to CP since Steel Vengeance opened so yeah theres that. When I was on CF before I used to watch all the old US live videos and wanted to go on one so bad but there were never any US dates so I am stoked to see some US dates.

Should be all good for Thorpe and Blackpool for the UK and should also be ok for Tripsdrill + Europa, may have to try tag on Holiday Park before / after as its seems pretty close by.
I was planning on doing exactly the same thing haha! Still need to see if the whole trip is realistic with the time I have left to take off + money, but I so badly want to make up for the EGF spite I had last year. The coaster looks magnificent up close!

witchfinder

Hyper Poster
I'm confirmed for PWH! :)
Gonna do Great Yarmouth on the Saturday rather than go to Fantasy Island, because this:
hassall3_large.jpg

:D
LjUxQK

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
I intended to do CP and Kennywood in June but, that might be a bit late for me. I'll try and sync it up!

Thorpe Park! Yes. I'll be there. I'll try and convince Scarlet. If anyone would like to promise her they will ride Detonator more than once with her, I may have some leverage?

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
I intended to do CP and Kennywood in June but, that might be a bit late for me. I'll try and sync it up!

Thorpe Park! Yes. I'll be there. I'll try and convince Scarlet. If anyone would like to promise her they will ride Detonator more than once with her, I may have some leverage?
You will never get me on Detonator! It's too scary.

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
Well.. considering Phanny is your favorite.. I don't know if you're the best judge. :p

Ha! I actually pride myself on having possibly the worst taste in roller coasters ever

JJLehto

Hyper Poster
Throw in a Dollywood CF Live and I will strongly consider it. For real I wanna go this year and need a reason, I could prob do May 5

Sadly already got plans to do many of those parks on my own with trips planned, would love to get to SF Great America but going to CA in Sept already, cant swing two in a month. But for real, May 5, Dollywood. Just throwin it out there.