What's new

CF-Live: OK III - Morning Wood - Trip Reports

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
Not posting videos on youtube is like limiting who views your videos massively.

People can't be arsed to download anymore. Youtube or nothing.

Dave

CF Legend
Rach just gave me an iPod friendly version, its a ****ing great video Mark :D Can't wait to see the next one.

Angel

Hyper Poster
Joey said:

Speak for yaself! I loathe youtube!

Ugh cant watch it unless I watch it in silence as Jasons asleep and cant find headphones! I WANNA WATCH!

But yeah peeps yours was cool! Reminded me of some of the old 2005 season!

Karen

Hyper Poster
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk4cqLozweM[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRSi3eMewJ0[/youtube]

Mark

Strata Poster
Joey said:

Sorry, quality over the quick fix. Im not bothered about limiting views all that much to be honest. Like I say there is a reason that I dont want it on youtube... not saying what it is though. Dont like it.... MEH

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Joey said:
Also Mark, it's a wmv... I feel sorry for the Mac users.

Wndows Media Player is available free for the mac, as is the WMV plugin for Quicktime so I think us Mac users do just fine ;)

Hixee said:
^I don't. They should have got a PC ;)

Dont be silly! I've had my mac for over 2 months now and I've not had one crash! And, I can't be bothered to wait 5 mins before I can actually use the PC... I press the button on my Mac and 15 seconds later I can use it! ;)

big john

Mega Poster
Has anyone actually got the group shots from this live iv actually got round to finishing the video but want to plop the group shots at the end like i do with all my vids so any help would be great

big john

Mega Poster
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO for double posts lol.

Anywaya i managed to get the group pics thanks to rach and have actualy finished the video, Yes i know its late like over a month late lol. I tried to do the best i could with only 3 and a half mins of footage so its quitea short vid and most of it is tea trays but hey see what ya think and lemme know

OAKIE KOKIE 3

A

Anonymous

Looked like a really great trip.

pity i missed it "/.
Well , hopefully one soon yer ?