What's new

California Trip 2018 - Pacific Park, SFMM, Knott’s, SCBB, SFDK, CGA

seamaur

Roller Poster
It’s July again and that means it’s time for another road trip. This year it was decided upon that we would head out to California. This would be our longest drive yet and looking back on it, I would do it again. It wasn’t awful. Usually we tent it, but inorder to actually get to California, we did 10 hour driving days the first two days and stayed in cheap hotels. The next day we made it to Flagstaff, Arizona and stayed at a really nice KOA. Finally, on day 4 is when we actually started doing stuff. We spent the day at the Grand Canyon and enjoying the National Park. Really fun day of hiking and taking pictures.
tcin6V5.jpg

D1huPXw.jpg

3ISgdhA.jpg

Because that wasn’t enough nature for one trip, the next day we spent driving through the desert so we could get to Joshua Tree National Park. Also a very cool place as this part of the country is much different than our corn fields and forests of Wisconsin and the Midwest.
sMKsUks.jpg

96DkfGz.jpg

2MFnVw2.jpg

As I type this, I am headed to Pacific Park later today and Magic Mountain tomorrow. Stay tuned for what you are all actually here to read.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
The Grand Canyon is amazing. We spent a few days in the area, and did the same trek down past Ooh Aah Point. I loved it, and I'd love to go back. Top stuff.