Antinos

Slut for Spinners
There will be ramps leading up to the bridge:

Layout_Map.jpg

Original-Filing.png

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Another shot of the huge outer-bank:-
https://www.reddit.com/r/rollercoasters/comments/ej103f I kid of hoped it wouldn't be as big as to deliver more force, but then again considering it is banked at such an angle it makes it kind of like an outer-wave turn, so going to fast would probably kill you, right?

EDIT:- I'm sure I heard rumours that this outer-bank was supposed to pull around -2 Gs', I am very interested as to whether this ends up being the case.

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
I would expect Pantheon's outward bank to ride pretty similar to the Walibi Belgium one. "Up to -1.2G" is what that trailer claims, doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility here.

However, Pantheon's drop in the back row is where the real crazy stuff will come. I heard some (likely off-the-record) info out of IAAPA that claimed "approaching -2G" for that drop, but no set in stone source. We'll see in a few months when we ride!

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Reflecting on the “decade ago” thread, this roller coaster is a good example of where coaster design has gone over 10 years. Pantheon has two outward banked turns, a lateral turn airtime hill, zero-g stall, and swing launch (which itself has two airtime hills, and requires switching track mid-run and LSM designs that can operate on non-flat track); this would be completely incomprehensible in 2009 due to assumed toughness, discomfort, and perceived technical challenge. Just when we thought the envelope had been pushed in coaster design, it’s layouts like these that really show the cutting edge of aggressive ride design the industry has evolved into.

PetskuC

Mega Poster
I really wanna thank Mr. Schilke for being one of the first to push coasters to their extreme with all the RMC coasters. Taiga is completely insane as us and Pantheon looks even more insane. I really can't wait for this coaster to open!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Kw6sTheater

Hyper Poster
I really wanna thank Mr. Schilke for being one of the first to push coasters to their extreme with all the RMC coasters. Taiga is completely insane as us and Pantheon looks even more insane. I really can't wait for this coaster to open!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
I'd like to point out that in many ways, Pantheon is the American equivalent of Taiga; both sport two launch tracks, a hilly location, a slower first half that builds up to the second, a zero-g stall, a zero-g winder, a top hat and relatively similar track lengths. However, whereas Taiga is around 300 feet longer than Pantheon track-wise and features two more inversions, Pantheon has the swing launch sequence, a vertical spike and the outer-banked turns.