What's new

Builders Breakfast wins but was it a fix?

Was the flavour competition on the button?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO, FIX!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Slash

Giga Poster
So Builders Breakfast won overall in Walkers' "Name us a flavour" comp. But how the hell did it win! It was the worst flavour by far, it had little to no flavour and was greasy as hell!

At least Onion Bhaji came second.

I smell a fix though.

Ben

CF Legend
Just because the one you liked best didn't win doesn't make it a fix...

You don't matter THAT much...

Dave

CF Legend
Im someone, and in that EVERYONE group I think it dosen't matter, it'll dissapear from our shelves while I munch on ASDA Value crisps, because the new flavour ones are way too expensive.

marc

CF Legend
Tbh I think the whole thing was a rip off.

Onion Bhaji was the only one I could eat more than 2 of, and most people said the same at work as well.

I tried them all, but did I vote? No

I just wont buy them its that simple.

A

Anonymous

To me BB just tasted like cheap smokey bacon crisps.

Homer

Hyper Poster
You Brits have crazy chip/crisp flavors and that's all I have to say.

Cheddar and Sour Cream own.

Ollie

CF Legend
^The squirrel was horrible. It had a horrible after-taste and you could still taste it in your mouth about 12 hours after you ate them. And when you burped or something it gave you the taste again.

Sam

Giga Poster
It's all bollocks, the new flavours were all bollocks. The only crisps worth eating are McCoys.

Stone Cold

Mega Poster
Cajun Squirrel were only only ones I liked, probably because they tasted of "flavouring". They had no discernable flavour and the ingredients list was just spice. But that's how crisps should be, they should taste like crisps, not like fish and chips, which if I want to eat, I'll go to the chip shop. There's a reason why BBQ are the best tasting crisps, because that's marketing code for MSG flavour.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
They should have made a Donner Kebab flavor. With the ratio of Turks to Brits that actually care, it would have one...

I have no idea what I just said but I'm sticking to it.

divvie_dave

Mega Poster
They all tasted like slightly modified other flavors anyway. At least with Builders Breakfast you could taste something different... the egg