What's new

Brighton

Steven

Giga Poster
They open depending on weather(Wind, rain, etc), Amount of customers, weather or not they are operational and amount of staff available.

Steven

Giga Poster
I will admit it is risky. Took me 10 visits and a lot of pleading and a lot of waiting to get on Super Booster. It has been dismantled on several occasions. But the manager there is very nice if you get the right one though they are mostly all nice. It is still iffy now despite from my recollection it has been sent back 2 or 3 times.

jokerman

Giga Poster
It is incredibly expensive for what it is though. They try to open as much as possible, but quite often they have rides shut. It is a weekend though, so you should be in with a chance.

Beans

Hyper Poster
Just a quick note I was on Maderia Drive for the Sussex Beacon last Sunday and the only 2 things I could see running were the Giant swing thing (not sure of name) and the Mouse, Turbo definately was not running and the one that looked like Spin Doctor has gone

Week of 15th Feb not last Sunday, but again only the Mouse thing and the giant Swing were running no Tuerbo then either

brightonpier152092.jpg

Rob

Mega Poster
Oooohhh thats odd, the booster is the one they like to run most, possibly their most popular ride.... strange that its gone..

Could be maintenence, infact I bet Fabbri have found something wrong with them.