What's new

"Blue Fire" Mack Coaster for Europa Park

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
So are you just basing the loop not fitting by the pictures? Because it looks to me like it's just being rotated into place...

A

Anonymous

Gutterflower at TPR said:
I spoke to a German friend of mine earlier and he said that it fits fine and this was just a rehearsal for the announcement of the ride soon (where the loop will be topped off.
So it's just a test fit, nothing to worry about.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Gutterflower on TPR = me

I'm just repeating what i was told but it does make more sense that the loop not fitting :)

if its true sounds like we could have an announcement soon.

Lofty

CF Legend
Yeah in the pictures, you can actualy see that they 'may' line upo correctly, angles of pictures can be very deceptive sometimes!

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Yes, because Mack really owns the whole god damn park! Mack didn't build Silver Star, and I surely don't remember hearing that the bridge company owned an amusement park.

Although unlikely, EP could file a lawsuit for Mack's epic fail, if of course it is true. Possible, but like I said, unlikely.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
rollerdude said:
Yes, because Mack really owns the whole god damn park!

Yes, Mack does own the whole god damn park. Ok, so the Mack family own the company that owns Europa park, which amounts to the same thing.

Mack don't make a hyper model, so they went to B&M for one coaster.

So, no, EP are not going to file a lawsuit against Mack, since they are the same people.

For future reference, it might be a good idea not to be so sarcastic and aggressive unless you are very confident that you are correct.

You now look like a ****ing idiot quite frankly.

You're welcome.

Lofty

CF Legend
You mean the one you always do?

Anyways...

Anyone heard any more news about whats actualy happening with this loop?

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
I believe its all to do with the impending announcement. Although no one seems to know when ive heard Wednesday banded about.

i dont really want the announcement. i was enjoying seeing this go up without knowing what was next lol

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
^ Definitely agree on the loop supports. That's really cool.

The black could be for an indoor section for a dark ride portion... make the track a little less visible.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Well the black track appears to come between the station and the launch which is interesting. Perhaps a pre story section?

As for the yet to be topped off loop. if they are keeping it for the announcement it would make sense as its the first Inversion at the Park. (and come to think of it the first mack inversion full stop)

Lofty

CF Legend
I love that air hill through the loop, lets just hope it does actualy have air lol!

Its looking really good so far, yeah I do hope the black section of track is a preshow, I just loved Baco's preshow!

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
http://epfans.info/?id=2240&

And there we go. Some more info.
Lap bars only is the key thing we want to know :)

1x loop and 3x corkscrews, themed queue and station, through rocks and caves, first section of the ride is dark ride as well, entrance to the new area via a tunnel under the river rapids.

and I'm actually quite happy there's no model :)

marc

CF Legend
It does look good, going to make it worth another visit to the park. I wish they could do a short cut to the coaster though as thats quite a walk to get to.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Those loop supports look messed up and it makes me wonder why so many are needed?
I understand that it's big and everything but surely being a leader in amusement rides, they could have worked out a more eye-pleasing way of supporting it.

Well, I guess it is their first looping coaster and there must be a reason for it or they wouldn't have done it.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Max. Beschleunigungskräfte: ca. 3,8 G (Max. Linear G-Force: ca. 3.8.)
Mindestalter: 10 Jahre (Min. age 10 years)

This is quite unusual, isn't it? I know Dodonpa launches with about 4.4 Gs in your back, but this?