What's new

Big Brother, should it just burn in hell?

Burn in Hell?

• Yes, Kill Kill Kill, Burn Big Brother Die

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • NOOOOOOOOO, I must save my precius Big Brother, its my whole life

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Hmm, Maybe a bit, just make it less noticable, no so in our faces

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't give a toss either way

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

In light of all these Big Brother this, Big Brother that topics, I'm going to do my own Big Brother Poll.

Should Big Brother just burn in hell, for wasteing hours of TV time, and giving us more Whatever list celebratys?

Obviusly, I think yes, I hate Big Brother, its such a waste of space.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
It's worth a watch, for a laugh, or at least, it was until Maxwell got evicted. Now there's just the genius of Science's one-liners. It'll always be more popular than other reality tv i think, just due to it being the original idea. It's the only one I bother watching, so there must be something about it.

Will

Strata Poster
Yes - yes oh dear god yes...
Big Brother annoys me more than words can say - somebody please put Mr. Sarin in a position of authority over tv - he seems to have the right idea :)

kir

Hyper Poster
I voted option 4! I'm not too bothered any more... the latest series are crap. But if I have nothing better to do, I watch an eviction!

A

Anonymous

Shadow Sarin said:
In light of all these Big Brother this, Big Brother that topics, I'm going to do my own Big Brother Poll.

Should Big Brother just burn in hell, for wasteing hours of TV time, and giving us more Whatever list celebratys?

Obviusly, I think yes, I hate Big Brother, its such a waste of space.

News flash, there's life outside the box, there's no such thing as wasting hours of TV time. Just wasting hours of trime watching TV.

Speaking of wasting time watching TV, that's all I consider it to be, but if other people enjoy it, I see no reason to stop it. Do you honestly believe that if BB was cancelled it would be replaced by quality TV, this is channel 4 after all. Why not turn off the TV and get out of the house, there's a whole world out there to explore.

Ben

CF Legend
I love it, it's so entertaining. It's the only reality TV show I watch, the others are just bad copies. Plus, I like how long BB lasts, and it really is great TV.

bob_3_

Giga Poster
I think it's great and because like everyone I know watches it, it's a great general dicussion point!

Sam

Giga Poster
BURN DIE AND DURN AND DIE AGAIN

Just what is the interest in watching a bunch of illiterate ignorant nobodies becoming unjustly famous and rich for making total arses of themselves inside a house? Getting pissed and advertising to the nation what a useless bunch of losers they are. And whats more people are actually stupid enough to phone in and give money to vote for them!!

c&r

Mega Poster
LMMFAO! According to your comment, no one in any of the BB house can read or write. I have a nagging suspicion Derek can....

I don't think it should burn in hell, I think richard pretty much hit the nail on the head with his post. If you don't like it, don't watch it, simple.

Sam

Giga Poster
^ Illiterate may have been a bit of a sweeping statement but just the thought of that Jade things intelligence makes me want to cry.

A

Anonymous

Send that horrible show down into the fiery depths of hell!
It's boring, and stupid. Like most reality TV.

c&r

Mega Poster
^Ha. Thats a good point samX, but thats stereotyping, some girl I known went to florida and becuase she saw some fat people, apperently all americans are obese.

Sam

Giga Poster
Maybe so but none of the people you get in the Big brother house are going to be winning any awards for intelligence.

A

Anonymous

Actually samX, Derek, Science (although irratating), Mary, Kemal are all quite intelligent people. Also, Orlaith is intelligent, so i have to disgree with you.

Sam

Giga Poster
^ If they are all so intelligent why are they degrading themselves by humiliating themselves infront of the whole nation? (all these names mean nothing to me btw, I don't watch BB)

A

Anonymous

If you dont watch it, then how do you know they are humiliating themselves.

I cant say im surprised at all this big brother hatred.

Sam

Giga Poster
^ Because I read about their pathetic antics in the news paper, see it on adds for the show and I watched the series where that bloody rediculous excuse of a human called Jade became unjustly famous and set herself up for a life of a celebraty by flashing her disgusting body and showing her stupidity to the nation.

I have nothing against people who watch it- after all each to his own but you would find me watching the tescard sooner than you'd find me watching big brother.

Jake

Strata Poster
Look, its a TV show that people love. I'm obsessed with it, it gives me something to do on the summer nights.

If you don't like it just keep away from it, and don't be such a twat.

Sam

Giga Poster
Oh don't worry, I am keeping away from it and like I said I wouldn't udge something for watching it. How does that make me a twat?