What's new

Big Brother 2009

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
In advance of tonight's show, I thought I would create the inevitable topic so that I can actually sit down and watch it.

So, for the next 4 months or so, please use this topic to comment on all things Big Brother related.

Please Note: It is well known that many CFers do not watch Big Brother and year upon year decide to spam up the topic by posting things such as 'I don't watch Big Brother', or 'Big Brother wannabes again...yawn'. Please DO NOT post such things and end up spamming the topic, or I will get furie on your asses :p

mrclam

Giga Poster
geesas.. if it's not britains got the pop idol talent... it's bloody big brother.

Anyone who posts about big brother - will instantly be added to my "no christmas card list"

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
The Grape Wizard said:
Big Brother sucks :p . Sorry had to be done.

No it didn't :p

And I'm not too sure. This year I haven't read anything into it so it makes it a bit more interesting and a surprise to me. Usually I read up in The Sun about all the housemates, the house, the meaning of the logo etc before the show even starts. This year I know nought, so if you're true, thanks for spoiling it for me :p

Lain

Giga Poster
I had no idea it was that time of year again...

I'll probably watch tonight's program, if nothing else.

peep

CF Legend
I normally watch first night to see who goes in or whatever but I'm going to opt for the awesome Mentalist on C5 and watch it online or something. I saw 3 pics of the house interior, looks awesome, like something out of a sci-fi spaceship or something.

Ollie

CF Legend
Yeah the housemates have to earn the right of housemate. They'll only have the front room a single toilet and garden open for them. They have to do challenges and sleep on the floor and to have a bath they have to fill it up with cold water using a bucket with a hole in it.
They also won't be united with their cases until they become a housemate.
Something like that anyway. :p
I most likely wont be watching any of it anyway.

Mit deLuxe

Hyper Poster
Woooop! 16 people going in tonight apparently! I cant wait! The oldest person going in is 40 and the youngest is of course 18!

Dave

CF Legend
Yay put the freaks on a soapbox and watch them bicker and bitch.

Long as there is fit eye candy i'm happy to gawp for a little while.

Emmett

Giga Poster
Yeah I'm looking forward to seeing all the new housemates going in. Thats the best part of the whole show. If theres any nice looking or interesting housemates then I'll probably get into the show. It will probably end up the same as the last few years, good at the beginning but then it becomes boring towards the end.

Pierre

Strata Poster
mrclam said:
geesas.. if it's not britains got the pop idol talent... it's bloody big brother.

Anyone who posts about big brother - will instantly be added to my "no christmas card list"

Now if thats not incentive enough to post about BB I don't know what is...

Not sure what the whole deal is with this making them live in the room and garden, I wonder how they're going to 'earn' being a housemate... most annoying housemate... that Russian bitch 'Angel'.