What's new

BGW Quick Queue seating

CookieCoasters

Giga Poster
In just over a weeks time, my family will be at busch gardens Williamsburg and if it's very busy than we'll probably get the quick queue. However, I have heard before that they only give you a choice of certain rows on the coasters. If this is still the case does anyone know what rows they let you have for each of the coasters.

Hobbes

Mega Poster
^This is true for most rides. I believe the only exception is Apollo's Chariot, which always feeds into the second row (as well as the second-to-last row right before closing).

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Hobbes

Mega Poster
The front gives long, floater air over the hills. The back gives stronger air as you are whipped over the top of the hills, but it lasts for a shorter period of time (calling it ejector is up for debate, but it's definitely stronger). It'll come down to personal preference; I personally prefer the floater in the front. Try both out if you get the chance (and you should have a chance, Apollo has great capacity when the ride ops are on their game).

The middle seemed pretty dead for airtime when I was there earlier this year, so I would recommend staying on either end of the train.

CookieCoasters

Giga Poster
^ Sounds similar to Nitro, on which I loved both experiences. I will probably try to get a few rides at the back early on and if quick queue is needed, i'll ride the front then.