• Ian From CoasterForce

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Male Jordan and I love to wear Ridiculous Shorts™®. Admittedly he wears his more often than I, but he's young and at college so he can be footloose and fancy free.

Anyway, out of me and Male Jordan, who wears the best most Ridiculous Shorts? We have modelled our top three to help you decide.

MALE JORDAN
shorts1.JPG

shorts2.JPG

shorts3.JPG

IAN FROM COASTERFORCE
shorts4.JPG

shorts5.JPG

shorts6.JPG

This is a crown we both want. Our future Ridiculous Shorts wearing depends on it.

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
Brilliant! At least you have a thin stomach to model yours on ;) I like your last pair but over all, mine win. Simple :p

peep

CF Legend
Lol. Oh wow, theyre all just so ridiculous and amazing. Ian, yours are more varied in design so I'll have to say you. Jordan's dedication to wearing them at all times is pretty incredible though and worth an honourable mention.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
Varied yes but mine are flowers and hawaiian! What shorts should be! (I like the tropical beach ones but they aren't camp enough!) :p

Also my tan wins.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Jordanovichy said:
Brilliant! At least you have a thin stomach to model yours on ;) I like your last pair but over all, mine win. Simple :p
Bitch, please! Yours are all flowery. I have checked, a sunset and flowers. My Ridiculous Shorts are varied and therefore more ridiculous than yours.

ATTACKHAMMER

Strata Poster
Jordan wins I'm afraid Ian. He wore some tonight when he and I played tennis. So Jordan is the winner, I think I need some brighter shorts!

Darren B

Giga Poster
I'm sorry Ian but Jordan just has to take this. When you think of Jordan, you think of the shorts. His dedication to wearing the shorts at all times and in all conditions is honourable, and he does all this knowing that those shorts will deny him sex until he's at least 40.

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
Darren B said:
and he does all this knowing that those shorts will deny him sex until he's at least 40.

That's what you think ;)

They actually tend to give a girl the horn...if that was biologically possible of course.

Darren B

Giga Poster
Jordanovichy said:
Darren B said:
and he does all this knowing that those shorts will deny him sex until he's at least 40.

That's what you think ;)

They actually tend to give a girl the horn...if that was biologically possible of course.

Dan doesn't count :wink:

ATTACKHAMMER

Strata Poster
Darren B said:
Jordanovichy said:
Darren B said:

That's what you think ;)

Dan doesn't count :wink:

I hope by Dan you mean someone else otherwise I think I need some brain bleach :wink:

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
He wins Jordan? Himself or Sexy Jordan? I see one being considerably more likely than the other...

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
I think Jason was just giving me another vote ;) winning myself would be dull, I have to live with myself all the time haha

thx

Mega Poster
If it hadn't been for Jordan's 'first blue' shorts I would've had a hard time deciding whose "style" I prefer, but I actually quite like them and actually wouldn't mind wearing them myself.