What's new

Best Ride Music @ Alton Towers

Favourite Alton Towers Ride Music...

• Alton Towers Main Theme (Hall of the Mountain King)

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Nemesis

• Oblivion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hex

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Air

• Duel

• Spinball Whizzer Radio

• Thunder Rock Ralley Radio

• Rapids (Katanga Canyon)

• The Flume

• Total voters

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Even though Nemesis had an impressive soundtrack, it never actually lead a story until you heard Tom Baker speaking. so I vote Hex. Its such a dramatic piece. I look at it this way. Music is language understood by everyone, now all you have to do is sit back, look at your surroundings and hear the peice. It will explain everything.

Hex for me :D

Aaron

Hyper Poster
Thunder Rock Rally has an impressive line up of choons, but for me, the true winner at Alton has to be Duel.

I just love the way it flows

Angel

Hyper Poster
Air or The Flume, Air or The Flume

Oh I dont know! I love both of them equally. Air's is kinda relaxing in a way and the Flume is really upbeat and funky and generally ace ....

Ok the one I could listen to most would be air so im going to vote for that.

Jake

Strata Poster
Guess what i'm voting for :p

Definatly Hex, although I also love:

Air
Oblivion
Duel
Nemesis
The AT theme...

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Air for me. It fits the relaxed, experience-based feel that the ride has. So chilled out & relaxed, makes me want to lean against the fence in the 2 hour queue and have a sleep.

AeRo

Hyper Poster
I love the Hex music....but it has to be the sheer variety and atmosphere building Thunder Rock Valley for me.

joe

Mega Poster
Nemesis is my faviroute, followed by Air. I am not sure why Nemesis is my faivroute though.

Sam

Giga Poster
Air music wise- what a lovely tune, sounds so good- and suits the ride brilliantly, but the legend of Nemesis is also fantastic- even if the music isn't amazingly good, the story is amazing- but for me Air has the best music.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
lol, all you who love the Air music... I can recreat it on my synth as I have exactly the same sounds on it :D Woooh, so I suspect they use a Korg aswell?

Sorry had to vote for the theme - that tune rocks (and I can play it - courtesy of Az!) Can play Hex too - that rocks as does Duel...

How does the Air theme go again? I can only think of 'Prepare for Air' - OK i just remembered a bit - argh I want to change my vote!

thx

Mega Poster
Hex is also my favourite, because I really like the dark, mystic, 'stormy' tune. Air's is my second favourite, because
It fits the relaxed, experience-based feel that the ride has. So chilled out & relaxed, makes me want to lean against the fence in the 2 hour queue and have a sleep.
I agree.
Actually I think that all of Alton's music is good and some tunes even some really good, but in different ways.

Ben

CF Legend
I love Hex's, and Oblivion's modern style, but nothing beats the tunes of Thunder Rock Ralley Radio, they all suit the ride, and are all great tunes anyway.

A

Anonymous

All AT music is pretty great tbh

My favorite is most probably......Hex