What's new

Best Marvel ride at US Disney/Universal parks?

Best ride?

• Doctor Doom's Fearfall

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Storm Force Accelatron

• WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure

• Total voters

ThemeParkHistorian

Roller Poster
Doctor Doom's Fearfall® | Universal's Islands of Adventure™
Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind Officially Grand Opens at EPCOT –  Requires Virtual Queue or Lightning Lane – Orlando ParkStop
guardians-of-the-galaxy-mission-breakout.jpg
Storm Force Accelatron® | Universal's Islands of Adventure™
The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man at Universal's Islands of Adventure,  Orlando, Florida, United States - Theme Park Review | Condé Nast Traveler
Which Universal Orlando Roller Coaster Is the Best?
WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure | Avengers Campus | Disneyland Resort

How do you rank them? Which is the best ride of the Marvel rides at the Disney and Universal parks in the US?

Last edited:

HeartlineCoaster

Theme Park Superhero
Mission Breakout for me (you're missing a picture for it). I get the biggest kick out of that hardware and was pleasantly surprised about how well they integrated the storyline and situation.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Uh, did you blink? Lol, I had a picture of it on the original post.
The link to the Mission Breakout picture was dodgy, so it was blocked by my firewalls (both personal and work computers). Can only see the image by editing your post and bypassing specifically.

Code:
[IMG width="629px"]https://ntvcld-a.akamaihd.net/image/upload/w_1234,f_auto,e_sharpen:80/assets/DB32201F491345B0AAAE5282E52146E6.jpg[/IMG]

ThemeParkHistorian

Roller Poster
The link to the Mission Breakout picture was dodgy, so it was blocked by my firewalls (both personal and work computers). Can only see the image by editing your post and bypassing specifically.

Code:
[IMG width="629px"]https://ntvcld-a.akamaihd.net/image/upload/w_1234,f_auto,e_sharpen:80/assets/DB32201F491345B0AAAE5282E52146E6.jpg[/IMG]
How about now?

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Guardians... Easily

Spiderman was an excellent dark ride, really enjoyed it.

Hulk was a brilliant coaster, and a B&M classic that feels (and basically is) brand new. Got me excited for Nemesis pt II

But Guardians was an absolutely incredible dark ride and coaster experience.

I haven't ridden Mission Breakout, but if the actual ride element is anything like ToT at WDW-HS, and the drops as forceful, with modern effects, then it's definitely going to be a contender!!!