What's new

Best Coaster News Websites

JSM

Mega Poster
What are your favorite coaster news sites? My personal favorite is blooloop but I don't know about many others.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
I personally enjoy the quality news articles posted to the front page of http://coasterforce.com/ , featuring ride reviews, announcements, and other awesome stories created by the one and only @Pokemaniac ! :D
I actually only write half of them or so, and it's only been news posts so far. @Ian and @ECG deserve most of the credit! Especially since they also proofread my stuff and correct eventual errors or wonky sentences!

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Blooloop and just Facebook these days.

I used to use Screamscape a lot, but these days it's always a bit behind the curve, sharing news that has already popped up on various Facebook groups, often days after the fact.

Couple that with an awful website design and the fact that I don't want opinions with my news, and it's not worth looking at any more.

Rachel

Coaster MILF
Facebook. If you follow all the coaster pages on there, you find out everything way before anyone posts on their actual site.
And CF obviously, but I hardly ever go onto the main site, always straight to the forums.