What's new

Berlin Christmas market creds

Peet

Giga Poster
Hi all, I'll be in Berlin while the Christmas markets are on this year, and I'm pretty sure some of them have creds but I can't find any solid information about what rides are in what locations around Berlin. I've seen a few pictures of Hollenblitz and a Wilde Maus at Alexanderplatz, so that seems like a good bet. I was hoping to find Teststrecke but can't find any information about where that goes at Christmas.

Has anyone done the Berlin Christmas markets? Can you tell me where the best creds will be?

TilenB

Strata Poster
Teststrecke has been bought by the British showman Mellors and is in Saudi Arabia during this Winter season, so I doubt you'll be getting that. ;)

As for the other creds, there was some discussion on the topic in the ECC Facebook group and it seems that these are the coasters that are certainly going to be present.

Screenshot_20191203_084354.jpg

Peet

Giga Poster
Teststrecke has been bought by the British showman Mellors and is in Saudi Arabia during this Winter season, so I doubt you'll be getting that. ;)
Ah damn it was in Vienna this summer so I thought there was a chance. I wonder if it will ever come to the UK if it is owned by a British showman now.

Thanks for the info, those markets seem a little far out of the centre for a wild mouse or wacky worm +1 so I think we'll just explore the main central markets and see what we find!

JammyH

Hyper Poster
Ah damn it was in Vienna this summer so I thought there was a chance. I wonder if it will ever come to the UK if it is owned by a British showman now.

Thanks for the info, those markets seem a little far out of the centre for a wild mouse or wacky worm +1 so I think we'll just explore the main central markets and see what we find!

Not owned by a British showman, just on loan for the winter season and then heading back to Germany afterwards.

Also, just the mouse and smaller cred in “Weihnachtsmarkt an der Allee” this season, however there is aeronaut starflyer, laser pix dark ride and ghost rider (Huss booster) as well as German funhouses and ghost trains and all of those rides are definitely worth a go.

Last edited: