Which coaster clone do you like better?

• Batman: The Ride

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Superman: Ultimate Flight

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

CedarPoint27

Roller Poster
Which one do you prefer out of these two Six Flags clones? Batman is key for an intense and crazy ride experience while on the other hand Superman has a more graceful layout with an intense pretzel loop.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Batman is still one of the best B&M inverts. Superman gets boring after awhile and there are better B&M flyers out there.

Hobbes

Mega Poster
Definitely Batman. The pretzel loop is great on Superman, but everything after is just slow meandering. Batman keeps great intensity for the whole ride and has a solid layout.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

CoburnJason54

Roller Poster
Batman
Superman: Ultimate Flight is not a bad ride and is a cool idea, however the ride is boring after the pretzel loop. I think the issue is the best part of the ride happens first, where the rest just doesn't have it. Batman is intense and fast the whole ride. Superman is also quite short and doesn't do a lot. Can't go wrong with both though.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
I have both tightly ranked together, 43 for Batman and 45 for Superman.

Batman is the longer rider with more features, but there is still something about the novelty of a flyer that I prefer. I have just always been put off by Batman's smaller size, and especially train stacking.

BBH

Giga Poster
I love Superman, the concept is great and the pretzel loop is phenomenal, but I prefer Batman's intensity to Superman's grace.

Posted while reading your mind.

Edward M

Strata Poster
I'm gonna go with Superman, at SFOG. At SFGAdv, it was horrible. I would say that Volares are better than the SFGAdv Superman. What makes SFOG Superman special is that is seems stays close to the ground. There were multiple moments when I felt as though the ground was inches away. It was also the first of B&M flyers I have ridden so it was a special experience to me. I felt as though I was really flying. No other ride had given me that feeling at the time. Batman is certainly a better ride, but my ride on Superman that day was a bit more special.

Plus, Pretzel Loop <3

CanobieFanatic

Roller Poster
I have been on one of each clone at SFGAdv, but from those two, Batman is the better one. I love intense B&M inverts and this one did not disappoint. Superman, on the other hand, is just a pretzel loop and filler track.

Chris Coasters

Strata Poster
I really like both but I loved Superman better. The Pretzel loop makes the ride for me. It's the only flying coaster I have been on (other than Soarin Eagle) And there are other B&M Inverts I like better than Batman so that may be part of the reason I lean towards Superman. I absolutely loved Superman I thought it was amazing every time. Batman gave me one good and one bad ride but still I like both rides a bunch.