What's new

Am I Crazy?

james bowers

Roller Poster
Okay friends, it's time to introduce my girlfriend to my love of Disneyland. We live in Colorado, but I grew up in Huntington Beach, CA. I want to play a trip this fall, preferably in October. Gone are the slow days at DLR, and Galaxy's Edge is going to make things crazy. We're thinking 3 days in the parks will be enough time to really enjoy ourselves while still getting the most out of the trip. We're completely prepared to go with the flow, wait in crazy lines, and just take it all in.

But here's the question: Am I completely crazy?

Peet

Giga Poster
You are asking if going to Disneyland means you are crazy?

Good news - the answer is No.

Anyway, it will be less busy in October than the summer, especially on the week days.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
You are asking if going to Disneyland means you are crazy?

Good news - the answer is No.

This thread is quite a philosophical riddle. The OP describes a perfectly ordinary trip to Disneyland, then asks whether he is crazy. What sane person would question his sanity based on something so ordinary? The Disneyland trip is so conventional that it describes perfect sanity, but using it to ask such a question - not to himself, but to others - definitely is a sign of craziness. I can only conclude that the OP is crazy, not because of the Disneyland trip, but how he introspects over it.

Snoo

The Legend
I think it would be more crazy to think that this type of visit is actually crazy instead of standard affair for most park goers. No problem waiting. I haven't used any sort of fast pass in years. Enjoying the day is always the best part of the day. Hell, that is CoasterForce in a nutshell.

FarleyFlavors

Mega Poster
This thread is quite a philosophical riddle. The OP describes a perfectly ordinary trip to Disneyland, then asks whether he is crazy. What sane person would question his sanity based on something so ordinary? The Disneyland trip is so conventional that it describes perfect sanity, but using it to ask such a question - not to himself, but to others - definitely is a sign of craziness. I can only conclude that the OP is crazy, not because of the Disneyland trip, but how he introspects over it.
That's some catch, that Catch-22.

spicy

Giga Poster

697a2122d27a5771bb0094e68164e7b5.gif