What's new

Alton Towers new coaster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Heard talk about a new coaster at Alton Towers. All I have been able to gather is it ill be made by Intamin, and supposedly very big. I remember hearing years back of a massive 200 foot (ish) wooden coaster at Alton Towers that got scrapped.

Could this be it?
Anyone know anything about it? Next summer I am hoping to go to England with some friends.

Ingested Banjo

Mega Poster
<Facepalm>

Welcome new member, to coasterforce! Your grammar is immaculate for a new member, but it is apparent that you have not observed the following rule:

Read

It's Ok, I forget to read sometimes, but other members take the piss outta me in the same way! Also, a little background about Alton, they have a height restriction limit which means that unless they used vast amounts of tunnel, they could never, with this restriction still in place, build a 200ft coaster.

But welcome anyway, I hope you enjoy using the forums! Just try not to annoy members as much as I do and you'll be fine!

A

Anonymous

Ingested Banjo said:
<Facepalm>

Welcome new member, to coasterforce! Your grammar is immaculate for a new member, but it is apparent that you have not observed the following rule:

Read

It's Ok, I forget to read sometimes, but other members take the piss outta me in the same way! Also, a little background about Alton, they have a height restriction limit which means that unless they used vast amounts of tunnel, they could never, with this restriction still in place, build a 200ft coaster.

But welcome anyway, I hope you enjoy using the forums! Just try not to annoy members as much as I do and you'll be fine!

Well I thank you for the grammar compliment! I try my best to always use correct grammar, since you know I like sounding intelligent...
And again, sorry for the mistake :oops: Won't happen again out of me.
Thanks for the welcome.

And yes, I know about Alton Towers and its height limit. If what I remember reading is correct the coaster would have used the natural terrain. Thus it could be a 200 foot elevation difference while still being under tree level.

Status
Not open for further replies.