What's new

Alton Towers | Nemesis Reborn | B&M Retrack | 2024

Nitefly

Hyper Poster
Random question, is the musical score still played with the high pitch sounds etc? The part of the soundtrack i’m referring to is in the video below.

(Was initially pulled in by the clickbait thumbnail but it’s an old video of how they used to dye the water red. Interesting none the less)

It’s the old soundtrack in that vid.

You can find the new soundtrack on Apple Music etc.

spicy

Giga Poster
^ I knew there was a new sound track but was kinda hoping that slow part of the area score was kept somewhere, added to the the sense of mystique as you had put it previously 🥺

Nitefly

Hyper Poster
^ I knew there was a new sound track but was kinda hoping that slow part of the area score was kept somewhere, added to the the sense of mystique as you had put it previously 🥺

It’s not all bad, there are nods to the old ‘slower parts’ in the new soundtrack still - for example, see from 3:00 in the below video (through to the end).

But granted, yes - there is a bit more of an ‘action shuffle’ to it.

Will

Strata Poster
I don't like to say anything against this project because I've been so happy with it overall - but I do agree that I miss the old soundtrack.

Potentially off topic, but there seems to be a trend of iconic soundtracks vanishing and not just from Merlin parks (Valhalla) - and one of the rumours I've heard lately around Hex is that that could be the most victim. Possibly (hopefully) just hearsay though.

[I managed to score a denim jacket today - XL and XXL in stock for any goons interested. I took the last small, because the large was extremely large]