What's new

Alton Towers | Nemesis Reborn | B&M Retrack | 2024

VonRolland

Hyper Poster
Today I was on park for the Christmas event, nothing too note worthy however i did go & have a wander up to the Nemesis site. A couple of things to note:

*To the joy of @roomraider Nemesis 2024' track code is going to be IC-DR, it was listed on all the bolt boxes.
*Scaffolding under the first corkscrew, Loop, Helix & Zero-G Roll presumably next bits of track to get dragged out.
*Found the frames that were used to remove the train's off the system on Galactica's carpark.
*On the fence near Monorail Maintenance there was a HSE form stating various, to note were 'Time Allowed by Client in Week's 82' & Duration in Week's 56'
Photo's will not attach strangely

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
After what I can only describe as a harrowing, embarrassing and frankly desperate series of apologies from @Nicky Borrill, I have decided to lift the ban. Understand that this is through pity - mostly for myself - I couldn't bear to read another plead for un-banning and the humiliating debauchery that Nicky was throwing out there.

This is a family friendly forum, so I can't go into specifics, but the lengths that Nicky was going to debasing himself for this un-banning were, quite frankly, difficult to read. I'm not sure I'll ever get those mental images out of my head, and if I'm a bit quiet or distant for the next few weeks, it's a coping mechanism.

He acknowledges he's in the wrong, and knows that he should know better. I just wish I hadn't found out how far he was truly willing to go. I take solace only in the fact that it is our community which Nicky was willing to stoop that low for. We must mean the world to him.

Now... onwards into construction.

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
After what I can only describe as a harrowing, embarrassing and frankly desperate series of apologies from @Nicky Borrill, I have decided to lift the ban. Understand that this is through pity - mostly for myself - I couldn't bear to read another plead for un-banning and the humiliating debauchery that Nicky was throwing out there.

This is a family friendly forum, so I can't go into specifics, but the lengths that Nicky was going to debasing himself for this un-banning were, quite frankly, difficult to read. I'm not sure I'll ever get those mental images out of my head, and if I'm a bit quiet or distant for the next few weeks, it's a coping mechanism.

He acknowledges he's in the wrong, and knows that he should know better. I just wish I hadn't found out how far he was truly willing to go. I take solace only in the fact that it is our community which Nicky was willing to stoop that low for. We must mean the world to him.

Now... onwards into construction.
😂 😂 😂

You can take my wild mouse, but you'lll never take my FFRRREEEEEEDDDDOOOOOOMMMMMM

Thanks @Hixee, just in time, I was about to hit the showers before I got called over the PA, and would have missed the announcement if I was in there...

I also want to thank my campaign leader @Howie for his remarkable work with the #FreeTheDerbyshireOne campaign! Nice to know who your friends are, huh @emoo and @Will ? (Yes I could still see you taking great pleasure in my despair!!! 🥺)

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
As a side note, all jokes aside... In 27 years of using the internet, chat rooms, social media, forums etc etc... I've NEVER been banned from anywhere... You've gone and ruined that perfect record now @Hixee 🙈 😂😂😂

emoo

Hyper Poster
Glad to have you back, hopefully to stay and a double post wont endanger that 🤪 Didn't twig to any actual torment but glad it was resolved. Thank you Hixxie for being understanding.

I hope we can all go back to finding new ideal situations for removed track. Like putting a speaker in a segment that plays a recording of the original roar.

Peet

Giga Poster
I'd just like to point out that @Hixee only said that the *first* person to ask for this topic to be moved to construction would be banned, and that was @Nicky, so technically the flood gates are open now 😅.

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Wait, Nicky got banned? That is not quite where I expected this thread to go.
Yeh, it was all a bit of fun though, don't worry :)

I pretty much dared Hixee to do it... And to his credit, he did... 🙈 😂

He obviously realised his mistake pretty quickly when he had the #FreeTheDerbyshireOne campaign protesting outside his office windows. 😜 Although maybe it was the threat of being taken to the European court of human rights that swung it.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Now we've got an alt-account signup hanging in the moderation queue, though. Wonder if Nicky will be banned again if I clean that one up.

Eh, I'll continue ignoring it in the hope that Hixee will fix it.

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Now we've got an alt-account signup hanging in the moderation queue, though. Wonder if Nicky will be banned again if I clean that one up.

Eh, I'll continue ignoring it in the hope that Hixee will fix it.
Hahaha, I told Hixee I was setting it up so I could read the notifications (that I was somehow still receiving.) Hence giving it an obvious name and not using a VPN.

Just approve it, I won’t use it… If I can (I should be able to) I’ll shut it down myself. 👍

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
It's already gone. :D

Can't believe the notifications were that important, myself. ;)