What's new

Adventureland | Dragon Slayer | S&S Freespin | 2021

Hutch

Strata Poster
does anyone actually like these? the only one I've ridden is the one at nagashima spaland and it absolutely destroyed my body. well, one spot of my body that i particularly cherish
They're hit or miss. I loved the one at SFNE, but the one at SFGAd had me stuck on my head for three valleys.

I appreciate the rerideability what with all the random flips you get, but every now and then you'll get a disgusting ride.

Bill_Kirbsy

Roller Poster
I quite enjoy free spins even though they are clones they still are plenty of fun to enjoy. I haven't been beat-up by one like you said. But I have not ridden Arashi only a few ones in the six flags chains.

Bill_Kirbsy

Roller Poster
Yeh at the begin it look promising then it kind of just fell apart at then end. But I would take this over the original Dragon.

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
"HOLY F**KING **** - I'm sorry!" The truest emotions are the most honest ones.

Unrelated, but how many trains does this/can it run? The video seems to show two, but I'm not sure as to whether they have a third train stashed in the shed or not. In any case, it looks like it has the block sections for three, and could probably run a similar setup to the smaller Zacspins.

bmac

Giga Poster
Unrelated, but how many trains does this/can it run? The video seems to show two, but I'm not sure as to whether they have a third train stashed in the shed or not. In any case, it looks like it has the block sections for three, and could probably run a similar setup to the smaller Zacspins.

It looks like it dispatches a single train at a time instead of 2 at a time like the larger 121 foot models did, so its limit is definitely 3.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
It is capable of running 3 trains; technically the ride has 5 block zones. Station, bottom of lift, lift, brakes, transfer. Only two trains can stack behind the station though, and only fits one train in the station, as has been said.